Lifestyle Chinese Flu Virus Quarantine Cooking Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Homemade Sloppy Joes: Ingredients

Brown 2lbs of hamburger in 2 tbls of butter (Tillamook or fuck your mother)

Add a diced green pepper and 3/4 of a baseball-size onion and 6 cloves of minced garlic

1.5c of half/half chili sauce/barbecue sauce. Kids are eating this batch, so no Tabasco :(

simmer for 15m, saute the rest of the onions

Filthy Dogs!!

Johnsonville Cheddar Wurst

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Add a diced green pepper and 3/4 of a baseball-size onion and 6 cloves of minced garlic

1.5c of half/half chili sauce/barbecue sauce. Kids are eating this batch, so no Tabasco :(

Filthy Dogs!!

That looks awesome. I'm not big on them cheddar wursts I like normal hot dogs tho.

I've not seen hamburger meat here. Maybe if I smash the fuck out of some minced beef it will work. Hmm

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just BBQ sauce and chili sauce. Can you show me picture of said chili sauce? Chili con carne sauce or you talking Sriracha?

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Filthy Dogs!!

Fuck it, making this tomorrow.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Fuck it, making this tomorrow.
fat teaspoon of mustard powder, 2 fat tbsp of brown sugar, scant tbsp Worcestershire

mix it in with the sauce right before you put the sauce in with the meat...that's also about 3/4 c of water...about half as much as the sauce.

EDIT - as an engineer, I apologize for the units of measure. But grandmas taught me to cook.

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Just BBQ sauce and chili sauce. Can you show me picture of said chili sauce? Chili con carne sauce or you talking Sriracha?
https://www.heinz.com/product/00013000001120

any tomato based sauce will work. I've used condensed tomato soup and a quarter cup of brown sugar in a pinch.

just think of 1.5c of ketchup, and substitute what you'd normally sub for ketchup.
I usually throw in some Smoke Tabasco and a little chili powder to bring up the heat to meet the sweet...if-ya-know-wha-um-sayin.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's important to just chuck the tortilla on the ring

Any other way is wrong

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm not gonna lie it's fantastic.

I'm not messing here. I've made my salsa too hot again, but I'm used to jungle butt now, the food itself is delicious

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why directly on the flame though and not in a pan?
Because I have Mexican blood and I know about tortillas. A fucken pan??

Fold it into a quarter and wrap it in wet kitchen roll. Put in microwave for 45 seconds. Will never pan that shit again. I'm showing you the authentic way

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Because I have Mexican blood and I know about tortillas. A fucken pan??

Fold it into a quarter and wrap it in wet kitchen roll. Put in microwave for 45 seconds. Will never pan that shit again. I'm showing you the authentic way
I know, I'm just trying to understand the why bruh.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
For me and the kids while my wife’s at work (with leftovers for her when she gets home) Mushroom cheese and garlic soup, chef salad, garlic fried corn, sirloin and chicken burgers.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
For me and the kids while my wife’s at work (with leftovers for her when she gets home) Mushroom cheese and garlic soup, chef salad, garlic fried corn, sirloin and chicken burgers.

Sirloin and chicken burgers?

Not heard of this before