CindyO No!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
This is really good to read. I'm gonna go talk with him but it isn't our decision because honestly @D241 has said he's over shit and/or denied saying things that he continues to do after the "make up". I legit don't believe anything would go differently but the forum is getting larger and it's becoming semi easy to avoid fuckers you dislike. I like him & wish he could ignore the grudge holding, petty ass behavior of some members. We're all grown and have been the giver and the receiver of dislike & bullshit before. It shouldn't be this deep.
yeah he was always good peeps on the UG for years and years. Solid guy that would go to bat for someone even if other people disagreed. Hes a heart on his sleeve kind of dude. I think it was just kinda of coincidence that a lot of odd things happened at once to him at the time. The stuff we see happening on the other site is directly the result of no transparency. Cindy threads were being moved to the What If with no explanation for weeks until a half hearted explanation is given at the side of a road heh. It why he was adamant that this type of behaviour not occur here.

Also on the other site people get really bonkers when debates go bad. Some people have disagreed then taken the issue to real life, finding them on facebook / twitter etc and then messaging their wives/ girlfriends/ employers / friends crude things to ruin things. I think that's why he panicked when something he posted could be traced back and wanted his thread deleted while it might have seemed like paranoia to other that haven't seen this stuff occur on the other site.

All in all I think things just got out of whack in a small time frame. I guess I judge his personality based on several years worth of his posts here and there and not just a couple weeks of coincidental mishap here.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
he still bitches about this site on the ug. he complained in a few of the cindy o threads.
he hijacked a thread about a members daughters talent show video. i think that thread put a lot of people off.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
yeah he was always good peeps on the UG for years and years. Solid guy that would go to bat for someone even if other people disagreed. Hes a heart on his sleeve kind of dude. I think it was just kinda of coincidence that a lot of odd things happened at once to him at the time. The stuff we see happening on the other site is directly the result of no transparency. Cindy threads were being moved to the What If with no explanation for weeks until a half hearted explanation is given at the side of a road heh. It why he was adamant that this type of behaviour not occur here.

Also on the other site people get really bonkers when debates go bad. Some people have disagreed then taken the issue to real life, finding them on facebook / twitter etc and then messaging their wives/ girlfriends/ employers / friends crude things to ruin things. I think that's why he panicked when something he posted could be traced back and wanted his thread deleted while it might have seemed like paranoia to other that haven't seen this stuff occur on the other site.

All in all I think things just got out of whack in a small time frame. I guess I judge his personality based on several years worth of his posts here and there and not just a couple weeks of coincidental mishap here.
This is good to know and explains a lot about what his mindset was. It confused me for a long time but now makes sense. I'm gonna mind my bidness about it from here on out. Can't criticize people for how they feel whether we disagree or not. So. Derp.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
he still bitches about this site on the ug. he complained in a few of the cindy o threads.
he hijacked a thread about a members daughters talent show video. i think that thread put a lot of people off.
I know. That's him but we entertain others who have the "I"tis. He's no different.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What's with this D24 guy injecting his personal drama and derailing all the CindyO threads at both websites? I don't even know what a D24 is, but I would like to keep up to date on the Cindy case. Not, you know, keep reading about this guys personal problems.

Who is this guy, and why is he doing it?

sebastien haff

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The eternal question, the eternal answer, no one knows. It's like asking how the posi trac in a plymouth works, no one knows, it just does.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Mental also hacked Dana's account and did an AMA that was freakin gold
For real?

The funniest thing I remember ever seeing was whoever hijacked Dana's account when they photo shopped that peni onto luke rockhold and everyone was asking if it was real and that big and there's Dana saying something like "it is"...........showed my wife but all she wanted to see was the peni on luke

Winnson

We can't stop here. This is bat country!
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Is this about D241? I saw him say he was permabanned from here.

Him and I had our differences about GSP and the Condit/Diaz fight once upon a time, but he is I am almost certain legit.

Then again, I could have the completely wrong guy about the squabbles, but I will go to bat for D241 and say he is for real, and not some Zuffa employee or other special interest.

What did he do that got him banned here? He won't say.

Winnson

We can't stop here. This is bat country!
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Clicking the up arrow to go back and see the whole quoted conversation is completely awesome. It's much, much better than a thread dissolving into a quote battle. Nice work.

It is about D241.

I am pretty sure this guy and I have absolutely slugged it out on the UG and made our peace. I will personally vouch for the dude.

He is as real as it gets.

Maybe too real which is why he got banned here LOL, but the dude is for real to be sure.

D241, if you're out there reading this, Nick Diaz and GSP are awesome and so are you bro. Hope you make your way back here.

Now fuck off because Carlos Condit never should have won that fight: 1, 2, 3, 5, bitch!

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
he pmed me a couple times as well.im not sure if the beef got squashed that he would ever really let it go.it has been 6 months and he is still ranting about it
He talked to me also about it. Give him another chance, IMO. But its IWEI's and splinty's forum.. not mine.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015

I think d241 is a stand up guy. He pmed me on the UG and asked me if I wanted to be friends on Facebook
I said ok and kinda wondered if he was pulling some angle (because of stories I had heard), but he is just a dude that is really into mma and sometimes flips his shit (usually over Fedor, orcus, or weed).
I think he's a good guy, and not worthy of a ban. I've certainly had arguments with him, but it never devolved into lashing out or anything. Talk to him more on facebook than I do the UG.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Clicking the up arrow to go back and see the whole quoted conversation is completely awesome. It's much, much better than a thread dissolving into a quote battle. Nice work.

It is about D241.

I am pretty sure this guy and I have absolutely slugged it out on the UG and made our peace. I will personally vouch for the dude.

He is as real as it gets.

Maybe too real which is why he got banned here LOL, but the dude is for real to be sure.

D241, if you're out there reading this, Nick Diaz and GSP are awesome and so are you bro. Hope you make your way back here.

Now fuck off because Carlos Condit never should have won that fight: 1, 2, 3, 5, bitch!
The D241 Debacle

When the site was new the admins asked for some mods to volunteer and D241 was one of those chosen, which is important for some context later, but we will move on from that now. As the site was in its early stages everyone was collectively deciding what they wanted from the site, each having different gripes from the UG, or expectations of what they as users wanted if they came from elsewhere like Twitter. At the same time as this Wild @I Wild Each It and Splinty @Splinty were both finding their feet as admins with what they felt was appropriate for their site and how they should handle certain situations.

Which came to a head a couple times, namely on censorship and deleting posts which were deemed to be fighter bashing. I can't remember all the specifics, but in the end compromises were reached which seemed to satisfy everyone. This was before the idea of a TMMAC constitution, which I had floated a couple of times, gained steam, so there wasn't anywhere where the exact rules were written down and agreed upon, but it was verbal agreements which everyone thought were the same thing, but actually various people had different interpretations of.

Which brings us to just after D241 got demodded, since unbeknownst to most but a select few, the admins had decided they wanted to rotate mods and try out other options. D241 was the first one to get demodded, which I think he took badly and was perhaps a little hurt about it. It was around this time that some drama broke out again about censorship, which I can't remember the details of, but D241 took a very prominent stance in arguing against the censorship. You have take into account, this wasn't egregious or malicious censorship, but mostly centered around editing peoples posts when they were fighting bashing, or deemed to be insulting other members. However, as these things can do they created some resentment between both sides of the argument, however, if left alone they would have blown over in a week or two.

Fast forward 2-3 days - not a long time, I think you would all agree - D241 decided to make a thread about how he wanted to bang this married chick from his work. Where in the OP he linked a picture from the woman's facebook page. As you can imagine this was fairly divisive, with most unhappy that D241 seemed to be wanting support for his interfering with a marriage, and the derogatory way he referred to the husband in the OP. Of course, some egged him on like Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse, because some people just like to watch the world burn, and feel their penis burn too. As the thread progressed it was pointed out to D241 that he had essentially linked straight to this woman's facebook and someone, if so inclined, could get in touch with the husband. Which could ruin their marriage, as the woman is question was, at least according to D241 and we have no reason to not believe him, attracted to him and coming on to him.

Of course this distressed D241 greatly and he immediately started asking for the thread to be deleted. In hindsight, it probably should have been deleted because it is borderline doxing, even if done by D241 himself, but as you've read there wasn't a clearly defined set of rules and everyone had their own ideas of what was more important. It is important to note, the doxing component wasn't really brought up until late in the argument and once it was the admins did delete the thread, since the OP had been quoted. However, since it was only a few days past D241 leading the charge against censorship and 'mod/admin abuse of power', there was some pause to delete the thread because they didn't want to censor the rest of the members who had posted in the thread. As well as this there was the sense that D241 wanted his cake and to eat it too, having things censored or not as and when it suited him. During this incident the TMMAC constitution idea seemed to gain traction and it was felt that we would iron out these problems with that once it was created. Regardless the thread was deleted and D241 seemed to have got his way and everyone just wanted to move past it at this point.

D241 still wasn't happy with the way it had been handled, and he had a point that it probably should have been deleted earlier, regardless it was clear to pretty much all involved that D241 had pushed his luck as far as it was going to go. While he may have had a point, the admins had acquiesced to his demands, and now was the time to leave things alone and let tempers cool. However, this wasn't to be. Shortly, after the last argument, I think the next day, D241 came back with new complaints about ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude, who was a mod at the time, messing with his posts and editing them. From the links provided I couldn't see what he was talking about and told him to leave it alone since this wasn't the right time to be making this argument.

Nevertheless, D241 pushed ahead with calls to demod ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude and demanding that his posts not be messed with. The posts he linked to I couldn't see any evidence of editing or fuckery, but of course that doesn't mean there wasn't any. However, the admins had been planning to remove ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude as a mod anyway, due to the rotation of mods previously mention, yet now felt they couldn't because it might be viewed by ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude and others that it was because of D241's calls, which would have just caused more unnecessary drama and resentment - the last thing needed or wanted. Of course, messing up others plans doesn't exactly endear you to them, and if it wasn't the straw that broke the camels back, it certainly contributed. All of this, and D241's inability to let things go, culminated in the admins banning D241, for what was initially supposed to be a month, but has since been extended to permanent status. During this whole thing, parts of it were playing out in PMs which I can't speak to, all of this is related to the various, and many, threads which were created during the arguments. Anything which is erroneous is down to my own faulty memory.

Since then D241 has been rather salty on the underground and insulting about both Wild @I Wild Each It and Splinty @Splinty, which from my perspective is why D241 is still banned. As, I believe, they are both level headed enough to admit that at the time there was blame to be had on both sides and things could have been handled more smoothly. Now with more experience as admins I don't think they would make the same few mistakes, and with the TMMAC constitution members know exactly where they stand with regards to what they can expect from their experience here.

All this said, I don't think now is the right time to try and bring D241 back, as I think he needs to spend some time not bad mouthing the admins and the site, allowing some past hurt feelings to heal. Sometime in the future I could see him being allowed to come back, assuming he is willing to eat some pride and apologize for some of his actions. He would be given a tough time from some members, but hopefully with generous use of the ignore feature he could get passed it.

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The D241 Debacle

When the site was new the admins asked for some mods to volunteer and D241 was one of those chosen, which is important for some context later, but we will move on from that now. As the site was in its early stages everyone was collectively deciding what they wanted from the site, each having different gripes from the UG, or expectations of what they as users wanted if they came from elsewhere like Twitter. At the same time as this Wild @I Wild Each It and Splinty @Splinty were both finding their feet as admins with what they felt was appropriate for their site and how they should handle certain situations.

Which came to a head a couple times, namely on censorship and deleting posts which were deemed to be fighter bashing. I can't remember all the specifics, but in the end compromises were reached which seemed to satisfy everyone. This was before the idea of a TMMAC constitution, which I had floated a couple of times, gained steam, so there wasn't anywhere where the exact rules were written down and agreed upon, but it was verbal agreements which everyone thought were the same thing, but actually various people had different interpretations of.

Which brings us to just after D241 got demodded, since unbeknownst to most but a select few, the admins had decided they wanted to rotate mods and try out other options. D241 was the first one to get demodded, which I think he took badly and was perhaps a little hurt about it. It was around this time that some drama broke out again about censorship, which I can't remember the details of, but D241 took a very prominent stance in arguing against the censorship. You have take into account, this wasn't egregious or malicious censorship, but mostly centered around editing peoples posts when they were fighting bashing, or deemed to be insulting other members. However, as these things can do they created some resentment between both sides of the argument, however, if left alone they would have blown over in a week or two.

Fast forward 2-3 days - not a long time, I think you would all agree - D241 decided to make a thread about how he wanted to bang this married chick from his work. Where in the OP he linked a picture from the woman's facebook page. As you can imagine this was fairly divisive, with most unhappy that D241 seemed to be wanting support for his interfering with a marriage, and the derogatory way he referred to the husband in the OP. Of course, some egged him on like Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse, because some people just like to watch the world burn, and feel their penis burn too. As the thread progressed it was pointed out to D241 that he had essentially linked straight to this woman's facebook and someone, if so inclined, could get in touch with the husband. Which could ruin their marriage, as the woman is question was, at least according to D241 and we have no reason to not believe him, attracted to him and coming on to him.

Of course this distressed D241 greatly and immediately started asking for the thread to be deleted. In hindsight, it probably should have been deleted because it is borderline doxing, even if done by D241 himself, but as you've read there wasn't a clearly defined set of rules and everyone had their own ideas of what was more important. It is important to note, the doxing component wasn't really brought up until late in the argument and once it was the admins did delete the thread, since the OP had been quoted. However, since it was only a few days past D241 leading the charge against censorship and 'mod/admin abuse of power', there was some pause to delete the thread because they didn't want to censor the rest of the members who had posted in the thread. As well as this there was the sense that D241 wanted his cake and to eat it too, having things censored or not as and when it suited him. During incident the TMMAC constitution idea seemed to gain traction and it was felt that we would iron out these problems with that once it was created. Regardless the thread was deleted and D241 seemed to have got his way and everyone just wanted to move past it at this point.

D241 still wasn't happy with the way it had been handled, and he had a point that it probably should have been deleted earlier, regardless it was clear to pretty much all involved that D241 had pushed his luck as far as it was going to go. While he may have had a point, the admins had acquiesced to his demands, and now was the time to leave things alone and let tempers cool. However, this wasn't to be. Shortly, after the last argument, I think the next day, D241 came back with new complaints about ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude, who was a mod at the time, messing with his posts and editing them. From the links provided I couldn't see what he was talking about and told him to leave it alone since this wasn't the right time to be making this argument.

Nevertheless, D241 pushed ahead with calls to demod ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude and demanding that his posts not be messed with. The posts he linked to I couldn't see any evidence of editing or fuckery, but of course that doesn't mean there wasn't any. However, the admins had been planning to remove ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude as a mod anyway, due to the rotation of mods previously mention, yet now felt they couldn't because it might be viewed by ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude and others that it was because of D241's calls, which would have just caused more unnecessary drama and resentment - the last thing needed or wanted. Of course, messing up others plans doesn't exactly endear you to them, and if it wasn't the straw that broke the camels back, it certainly contributed. All of this, and D241's inability to let things go, culminated in the admins banning D241, for what was initially supposed to be a month, but has since been extended to permanent status. During this whole thing, parts of it were playing out in PMs which I can't speak to, all of this is related to the various, and many, threads which were created during the arguments. Anything which is erroneous is down to my own faulty memory.

Since then D241 has been rather salty on the underground and insulting about both Wild @I Wild Each It and Splinty @Splinty, which from my perspective is why D241 is still banned. As, I believe, they are both level headed enough to admit that at the time there was blame to be had on both sides and things could have been handled more smoothly. Now with more experience as admins I don't think they would make the same few mistakes, and with the TMMAC constitution members know exactly where they stand with regards to what they can expect from their experience here.

All this said, I don't think now is the right time to try and bring D241 back, as I think he needs to spend some time not bad mouthing the admins and the site, allowing some past hurt feelings to heal. Sometime in the future I could see him being allowed to come back, assuming he is willing to eat some pride and apologize for some of his actions. He would be given a tough time from some members, but hopefully with generous use of the ignore feature he could get passed it.
Fuck that dude right in his ass.
Also there were private convos between Splinty @Splinty, Wild @I Wild Each It, and myself where I made it very clear, if/when they demodded me, no matter what the reasons because it is their site, I wouldn't be a butt hurt
faggot (my brother is gay so I can say that word, kinda like the ninja word).
All in all, fuck d241, he's a toxic cum dumpster.

Status
Not open for further replies.