CindyO No!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

10 Yard Shìte

Never go full Rogan
Oct 25, 2015
This place is supposed to be a sanctuary from the negative posters isn't it? There are already some of them here posting but you can tell they're on their best behavior. Most likely because they don't have the same protection afforded to them here like they did on the other forums.
Once they find a way to gain immunity, they'll start being themselves again. Dragging their shitty asses around thread to thread.

Allowing the same people to be in power or to post with impunity will only serve to make this place exactly like the others IMHO.

RickStorm

Posting Machine
Jan 30, 2015
The D241 Debacle

When the site was new the admins asked for some mods to volunteer and D241 was one of those chosen, which is important for some context later, but we will move on from that now. As the site was in its early stages everyone was collectively deciding what they wanted from the site, each having different gripes from the UG, or expectations of what they as users wanted if they came from elsewhere like Twitter. At the same time as this Wild @I Wild Each It and Splinty @Splinty were both finding their feet as admins with what they felt was appropriate for their site and how they should handle certain situations.

Which came to a head a couple times, namely on censorship and deleting posts which were deemed to be fighter bashing. I can't remember all the specifics, but in the end compromises were reached which seemed to satisfy everyone. This was before the idea of a TMMAC constitution, which I had floated a couple of times, gained steam, so there wasn't anywhere where the exact rules were written down and agreed upon, but it was verbal agreements which everyone thought were the same thing, but actually various people had different interpretations of.

Which brings us to just after D241 got demodded, since unbeknownst to most but a select few, the admins had decided they wanted to rotate mods and try out other options. D241 was the first one to get demodded, which I think he took badly and was perhaps a little hurt about it. It was around this time that some drama broke out again about censorship, which I can't remember the details of, but D241 took a very prominent stance in arguing against the censorship. You have take into account, this wasn't egregious or malicious censorship, but mostly centered around editing peoples posts when they were fighting bashing, or deemed to be insulting other members. However, as these things can do they created some resentment between both sides of the argument, however, if left alone they would have blown over in a week or two.

Fast forward 2-3 days - not a long time, I think you would all agree - D241 decided to make a thread about how he wanted to bang this married chick from his work. Where in the OP he linked a picture from the woman's facebook page. As you can imagine this was fairly divisive, with most unhappy that D241 seemed to be wanting support for his interfering with a marriage, and the derogatory way he referred to the husband in the OP. Of course, some egged him on like Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse, because some people just like to watch the world burn, and feel their penis burn too. As the thread progressed it was pointed out to D241 that he had essentially linked straight to this woman's facebook and someone, if so inclined, could get in touch with the husband. Which could ruin their marriage, as the woman is question was, at least according to D241 and we have no reason to not believe him, attracted to him and coming on to him.

Of course this distressed D241 greatly and immediately started asking for the thread to be deleted. In hindsight, it probably should have been deleted because it is borderline doxing, even if done by D241 himself, but as you've read there wasn't a clearly defined set of rules and everyone had their own ideas of what was more important. It is important to note, the doxing component wasn't really brought up until late in the argument and once it was the admins did delete the thread, since the OP had been quoted. However, since it was only a few days past D241 leading the charge against censorship and 'mod/admin abuse of power', there was some pause to delete the thread because they didn't want to censor the rest of the members who had posted in the thread. As well as this there was the sense that D241 wanted his cake and to eat it too, having things censored or not as and when it suited him. During incident the TMMAC constitution idea seemed to gain traction and it was felt that we would iron out these problems with that once it was created. Regardless the thread was deleted and D241 seemed to have got his way and everyone just wanted to move past it at this point.

D241 still wasn't happy with the way it had been handled, and he had a point that it probably should have been deleted earlier, regardless it was clear to pretty much all involved that D241 had pushed his luck as far as it was going to go. While he may have had a point, the admins had acquiesced to his demands, and now was the time to leave things alone and let tempers cool. However, this wasn't to be. Shortly, after the last argument, I think the next day, D241 came back with new complaints about ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude, who was a mod at the time, messing with his posts and editing them. From the links provided I couldn't see what he was talking about and told him to leave it alone since this wasn't the right time to be making this argument.

Nevertheless, D241 pushed ahead with calls to demod ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude and demanding that his posts not be messed with. The posts he linked to I couldn't see any evidence of editing or fuckery, but of course that doesn't mean there wasn't any. However, the admins had been planning to remove ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude as a mod anyway, due to the rotation of mods previously mention, yet now felt they couldn't because it might be viewed by ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude and others that it was because of D241's calls, which would have just caused more unnecessary drama and resentment - the last thing needed or wanted. Of course, messing up others plans doesn't exactly endear you to them, and if it wasn't the straw that broke the camels back, it certainly contributed. All of this, and D241's inability to let things go, culminated in the admins banning D241, for what was initially supposed to be a month, but has since been extended to permanent status. During this whole thing, parts of it were playing out in PMs which I can't speak to, all of this is related to the various, and many, threads which were created during the arguments. Anything which is erroneous is down to my own faulty memory.

Since then D241 has been rather salty on the underground and insulting about both Wild @I Wild Each It and Splinty @Splinty, which from my perspective is why D241 is still banned. As, I believe, they are both level headed enough to admit that at the time there was blame to be had on both sides and things could have been handled more smoothly. Now with more experience as admins I don't think they would make the same few mistakes, and with the TMMAC constitution members know exactly where they stand with regards to what they can expect from their experience here.

All this said, I don't think now is the right time to try and bring D241 back, as I think he needs to spend some time not bad mouthing the admins and the site, allowing some past hurt feelings to heal. Sometime in the future I could see him being allowed to come back, assuming he is willing to eat some pride and apologize for some of his actions. He would be given a tough time from some members, but hopefully with generous use of the ignore feature he could get passed it.
Bravo *clapping*
That was so well written Im embarrased of my own education and grammer...

Wood read again

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
There are several names I see on here that I have personally seen be total assholes on the UG, but seem very personable and chill on here.
I don't feel the need to call anybody out or cause a bunch of hurt feelings, and truthfully maybe it's the pervasive negative environment over there that brings it out of people, the very same environment that the admins seem to be taking steps to eliminate around here.

I guess I just don't see why you guys couldn't let d241 back on some super secret probation or something.
I mean it's not like he couldn't just pick a new name and come back anyway. At least this way it would show he's trying to be on the up and up.

10 Yard Shìte

Never go full Rogan
Oct 25, 2015
The only ones vouching for this person seem to be his friends.

The jury should disregard all testimony from these biased sources.

Also, this thread is titled CINDYO NO!

Stay on topic, folks.

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
There are several names I see on here that I have personally seen be total assholes on the UG, but seem very personable and chill on here.
I don't feel the need to call anybody out or cause a bunch of hurt feelings, and truthfully maybe it's the pervasive negative environment over there that brings it out of people, the very same environment that the admins seem to be taking steps to eliminate around here.

I guess I just don't see why you guys couldn't let d241 back on some super secret probation or something.
I mean it's not like he couldn't just pick a new name and come back anyway. At least this way it would show he's trying to be on the up and up.
He's not smart enough to get past IP or MAC filtering...... Or Splinty @Splinty

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I don't remember you doing anything other than saying you'd bang her. You would. Problem is?
Yea. The overwhelming majority was telling him it would be a dick move and shouldn't go through with it. I made a few posts telling him to not listen to everyone and that he should do what he wants cuz he's not married. Perhaps I egged him on a little. I don't remember exactly.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Yea. The overwhelming majority was telling him it would be a dick move and shouldn't go through with it. I made a few posts telling him to not listen to everyone and that he should do what he wants cuz he's not married. Perhaps I egged him on a little. I don't remember exactly.

Who the fuck are you anyway? :)

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
D241 made blatant lies about me on the UG recently and insulted me for no reason. Let me add my experience with him.

When he started calling for more transparency, I supported him. Not because I agreed with him but because I felt he had a right to air a grievance. He got an answer from the admins but couldn't accept it. Lack of reading comprehension and understanding in general seems to be a major issue with him.

When he posted his plan to steal a married woman, both myself and ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude called him out for being a dirtbag. When he posted pictures DIRECTLY FROM HER FACEBOOK, I told him to take them down. He pm'd me privately to thank me but didn't delete them. So I told him again by pm to delete them.

He still didn't. He left pics linking to an innocent woman's Facebook. So to let him know how serious the issue was I pm'd him her husband's name, from the links he had posted, to demonstrate he needed to remove the pics asap.

He finally realised that he had fucked up and asked for the thread to be deleted. He got very paranoid but I assured him that I wasn't going to contact anyone.

Then a couple of weeks ago he made up some complete lies about me on the UG. He said I posted pics of the husband and their dog or some such bollocks. Also called me names and said I should have a pink name. I matter of factly explained that he was lying and told the true story. Even his friend posted to support me.

In summary, D241 is a liar, a whinger and a big mouth. You'll be able to add "pussy" to the list if he ever sees me face to face and I ask him to repeat his comments.

Last edited:

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
well that's a little damning...

but regardless he pmed me on facebook and wanted me to copy/paste something he wrote to i wild each it.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015

It would be a nice gesture, but I think D241 has shot himself in the foot recently by badmouthing the admins at the UG. If he could take a little time out from that, then I could see it happening. It would be up to Wild @I Wild Each It, Splinty @Splinty and La Paix @BirdWatcher though.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I heard about the hubby pic posting but he didn't say who & I never saw that. Don't know if true or not can only say I didn't see any of the pics in that thread. No wife no hubby.

10 Yard Shìte

Never go full Rogan
Oct 25, 2015
Maybe time to change this thread title to "Shitty poster discussion" and then make a new CINDYO topic.
Unless of course, the mods are promoting the derailing of threads.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
well that's a little damning...

but regardless he pmed me on facebook and wanted me to copy/paste something he wrote to i wild each it.
http://knightleyemma.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/inlove_cc.jpg?w=809

I would like to start off by apologizing to you. I think and hope that two reasonable people I think we are, can squash the negativity that is between us. I am and have been ready to.

I also wanted to let you know I recently thought about stuff from a different perspective, which has made me feel regret. While I feel permanently banning me was not justified, I will say, I can understand your reasoning, and I can also say I am ready and willing to forgive what has happened in the past.

You would understandably be weary of my intentions, but I can only speak truthfully and accept blame where I can, and give you my feedback and intentions.

Congratulations on what I think is good growth for the community. For what it's worth, even while being butthurt about being banned, I have always maintained this is a nice community with good people and great site features.

I would really like to contribute in a positive way again, but you know I am unable to unless I create an alternative account. This may seem weird to you, but I would like to post under the original D241 account b/c it's a first 100 member, and I was and am proud of that.

I do not like how I am perceived on your community when so many know how reasonable I am and can contribute. I am sorry for what you probably perceive as jeopardizing our friendship. While I feel I was being mistreated in some regards, can understand your head was about site growth, and seeing negativity about your site, especially from someone like me, counter acted what you were trying to do, so I understand why you felt the need to protect yourself and your site.

I feel you and I never discussed things, perhaps because you and/or I were not in a good spot mentally/emotionally to rationally discuss?

Anyways, I don't think you've got to hear regret from me, but I regret-making the crush on a girl thread, I regret accepted a mod role(almost as much as you regret offering it-HA).

I regret some of the mean thigns I said on the ug, regarding tmmac.(again, never said anything bad about the members or functions)

I regret how this has dragged out this long and the route has been bitterness instead of forgiveness.(I feel we're both guilty)

I hope you know I don't see you as a bad guy. I see you as someone who perhaps went overboard on punishment, but you haven't done anything I couldn't forgive and still want to be a contributor.

If you feel I did something I haven't mentioned, please feel free to discuss. I'm not trying to hide anything, and would just like to squash this beef.

If you recall I was ignoring that one dude(like literally had him on ignore) and he was still fucking with me. When I went to you, you did nothing, nor did he. I felt nothing was being done or would be, which is what promted me to go public. I did try to resolve privately with no resolution, but ample time given.

I do not enjoy negativity any more than you do, and I would rather squash this, contribute to your forum, rather than have animosity on both of our ends.

You're a good family man and that's why I can be mad at an action of you, but not be mad at you, as in the person you are. I think/hope/assume you are a decent guy like I originally pegged you.

Take care, I'm not asking for reinstatement anytime soon, but hopefully overtime you can reconsider.

I would feel the need to have to "earn my stripes" again by posting quality content, something I'm sure you would approve of.

Thanks for your consideration.

Damian

10 Yard Shìte

Never go full Rogan
Oct 25, 2015
1) Shut this thread down
2) Ask/tell everybody not to use this or any other thread as a staging ground to get a banned poster back
3) Ban anybody who disobeys
4) Keep the threads on topic

This thread looks a lot like a shit thread on the UG complete with the same vermin posting in it.
Too bad they didn't stay over there.
Edit: respectful discussion please

Last edited by a moderator:

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Maybe time to change this thread title to "Shitty poster discussion" and then make a new CINDYO topic.
Unless of course, the mods are promoting the derailing of threads.
is there any new news? i haven't heard shit, but as you know, there aren't many covering it.
i want updates!

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
congratulations, i just got my first ignored name on this site. you must be a gem to know and love.

soundoff71

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2015
D241 made blatant lies about me in the UG recently and insulted me for no reason. Let me add my experience with him.

When he started calling for more transparency, I supported him. Not because I agreed with him but because I felt he had a right to air a grievance. He got an answer from the admins but couldn't accept it. Lack of reading comprehension and understanding in general seems to be a major issue with him.

When he posted his plan to steal a married woman, both myself and ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude called him out for being a dirtbag. When he posted pictures DIRECTLY FROM HER FACEBOOK, I told him to take them down. He pm'd me privately to thank me but didn't delete them. So I told him again by pm to delete them.

He still didn't. He left pics linking to an innocent woman's Facebook. So to let him know how serious the issue was I pm'd him her husband's name, from the links he had posted, to demonstrate he needed to remove the pics asap.

He finally realised that he had fucked up and asked for the thread to be deleted. He got very paranoid but I assured him that I wasn't going to contact anyone.

Then a couple of weeks ago he made up some complete lies about me on the UG. He said I posted pics of the husband and their dog or some such bollocks. Also called me names and said I should have a pink name. I matter of factly explained that he was lying and told the true story. Even his friend posted to support me.

In summary, D241 is a liar, a whinger and a big mouth. You'll be able to add "pussy" to the list if he ever sees me face to face and I ask him to repeat his comments.
Thank you for that, & for teaching me the proper spelling of whinger.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
1) Shut this thread down
2) Ask/tell everybody not to use this or any other thread as a staging ground to get a banned poster back
3) Ban anybody who disobeys
4) Keep the threads on topic

This thread looks a lot like a shit thread on the UG complete with the same vermin posting in it.
Too bad they didn't stay over there.
I posted on this thread and I only posted twice on the ugh, one of those posts was a ttt

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
From the Community Standards:

* Do not post on behalf of someone who's banned. That will likely get you banned as well - your ban will be longer than theirs.

LINK: Community Standards | The MMA Community Forum

Regarding the person that was banned. Keep in mind that you're hearing one side of the story from that individual, and bits & pieces of the story from others here...based on their best recollection. There are other things that went on that weren't shared publicly. There are also a lot of other things that went on after this individual was banned, that supported our decision to not remove the ban.

If you have been around since Day 1, you know that we're about as fair as it gets and we don't just ban people for shits & giggles. If someone was perma-banned here, you can rest assured that he or she earned it...regardless of their version of the story. So as far as we're concerned, what's done is done in this instance.

Locking this thread now as it has derailed completely off-topic. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.