General Cobra Kai Never Dies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The show jumped the shark the first season. Not sure it was ever meant to be anything but mindless entertainment anyway.

I enjoyed it for what it is.
I'm pretty sure the show was just intended to bring calling people pussies back into fashion.

It's succeeded.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
So...

Danielson's business is in trouble and they are going broke, so he books a flight to Japan?
Smart.
So in the Kreese origin story episode.

Did it say "1955" or "1965" and they had sets from the 50s?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
It's a good thing none of the people these kids come across did a week of grappling.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Oh, I saw it.

Looked at my wife and said "You can't break an arm like that."
From that hold you could cause some serious shoulder damage. Maybe a torn ligament or two.

That nerd was lucky Hawk didn't completely rip his arm off and smack him in the face with his own appendage.

M

member 1013

Oh, I saw it.

Looked at my wife and said "You can't break an arm like that."
From that hold you could cause some serious shoulder damage. Maybe a torn ligament or two.

That nerd was lucky Hawk didn't completely rip his arm off and smack him in the face with his own appendage.
Owen hart used to work on guys shoulders like that

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Sadly series three has jumped the shark.

they painted themselves in a corner after the end of series 2. What was a fun wink and a nod programme has become treat me seriously.

its very shitly written. Albeit still acted well.

i managed three episodes.

I think it jumped the shark when Daniel was taught the Dim Mak by Chozen. But I still found the series to be entertaining and well made.

That being said, a few observations and some trivia. Some of them are obvious but whatever.

****WARNING - SPOILER ALERT *****

- Chozen is the new Miyagi and the best Martial Artist in the CK universe.

- There were no Cobras among all the snakes that we saw.

- Young Kreese is played by Martin Kove's son, Jesse.

- Sam plays a 16 year old but she is really 24, and there are nudes of her online.

- The guy who young Kreese saved at the POW camp is Terry Silver, the villain from KK3. He's the guy that Kreese called in the final episode.

- Ali has a hook nose and is really not as hot as they make out.

- Daniel's wife would not have been all chummy with Ali, she'd have hated her guts.

- The drum technique is almost as bad as the Dim Mak.

- Karate can be mastered within one or two lessons. Daniel learned bo/staff fighting and pressure point techniques in a couple of hours. Sam learned bo-fighting in 10 minutes. Tori simply picked up a set of Nun-Chuks and was instantly Bruce Lee. Every Cobra Kai and Miyagi student goes from being a useless weakling to being a highly skilled fighter within a few short lessons.

- Tyler only had some "high school wrestling" but kicked the ass of a trained Traditional Martial Artist (okay, that one is probably accurate")

- Johhny Lawrence knows more about rehabilitating a cripple than the medical world does.
Miguel - "Sensei, I'm paralyzed for life"
Johnny - (Throws wheelchair out the window) - "Not anymore!"
Miguel - "Yes Sensei", (starts tap dancing.)

- The fat black chick from season 1 and 2 got fired because she was begging for money on Twitter after her boyfriend smashed her car and was charged with DUI. She set up a go-fund me, and the CK producers didn't want to be associated with her.

I'll probably watch it all again in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I think it jumped the shark when Daniel was taught the Dim Mak by Chozen. But I still found the series to be entertaining and well made.

That being said, a few observations and some trivia. Some of them are obvious but whatever.

****WARNING - SPOILER ALERT *****

- Chozen is the new Miyagi and the best Martial Artist in the CK universe.

- There were no Cobras among all the snakes that we saw.

- Young Kreese is played by Martin Kove's son, Jesse.

- Sam plays a 16 year old but she is really 24, and there are nudes of her online.

- The guy who young Kreese saved at the POW camp is Terry Silver, the villain from KK3. He's the guy that Kreese called in the final episode.

- Ali has a hook nose and is really not as hot as they make out.

- Daniel's wife would not have been all chummy with Ali, she'd have hated her guts.

- The drum technique is almost as bad as the Dim Mak.

- Karate can be mastered within one or two lessons. Daniel learned bo/staff fighting and pressure point techniques in a couple of hours. Sam learned bo-fighting in 10 minutes. Tori simply picked up a set of Nun-Chuks and was instantly Bruce Lee. Every Cobra Kai and Miyagi student goes from being a useless weakling to being a highly skilled fighter within a few short lessons.

- Tyler only had some "high school wrestling" but kicked the ass of a trained Traditional Martial Artist (okay, that one is probably accurate")

- Johhny Lawrence knows more about rehabilitating a cripple than the medical world does.
Miguel - "Sensei, I'm paralyzed for life"
Johnny - (Throws wheelchair out the window) - "Not anymore!"
Miguel - "Yes Sensei", (starts tap dancing.)

- The fat black chick from season 1 and 2 got fired because she was begging for money on Twitter after her boyfriend smashed her car and was charged with DUI. She set up a go-fund me, and the CK producers didn't want to be associated with her.

I'll probably watch it all again in a couple of weeks.
Post the nudes penis breath