Society Corona - Stock Market thinktank

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
I had bought Beyond Meat recently. Thats some fake meat based on pea-protein.
Me, I like meat and I like peas but fake meat has a future and they are well positioned.

Usually I would only buy stock from stuff that I more or less have a grasp on, what it is about. The BMeat stuff was always sold out. But I asked a lot of vegetarian friends, and even my mother knew the brand name so I gave it a shot. I have also been sampling various fake meat products since then...

Well, today I got to buy some BM burgers --- duude that shit tastes horrible :D :D :D

next time I'll eat the packaging instead

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I had bought Beyond Meat recently. Thats some fake meat based on pea-protein.
Me, I like meat and I like peas but fake meat has a future and they are well positioned.

Usually I would only buy stock from stuff that I more or less have a grasp on, what it is about. The BMeat stuff was always sold out. But I asked a lot of vegetarian friends, and even my mother knew the brand name so I gave it a shot. I have also been sampling various fake meat products since then...

Well, today I got to buy some BM burgers --- duude that shit tastes horrible :D :D :D

next time I'll eat the packaging instead
There is a hilarious South Park about exactly this.

View: https://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s23e04-let-them-eat-goo

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Wanna see an interesting chart? :D

Screenshot_20200624-154848.png

They do a form of cashless paying service. Currently being accused of having somehow swindled 1.9 bn € into their books and somehow losing the money lol. Claims of bogus numbers in their reports had been there for some time. CEO and founder of the 20year young company, which is a member in the german version of 'nasdaq' had to resign, under investigation and currently on a 5mil € bail. The payment service itself works just fine, but the inflated bookkeeping and the missing money...they are really taking it straight up the bunghole at the moment!

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I sold it at $45 last week.
Then it bounced to $53 and I felt like an idiot.

I was already up 100%
I was content with that.

Pigs get fat.
Hogs get slaughtered.
Novavax (NVAX)

Well I see this is now at $88

Oops! Haha. Great news for those still holding though! Hope it goes to $1000 for you guys.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Novavax (NVAX)

Oops! Haha. Great news for those still holding though! Hope it goes to $1000 for you guys.
lol I stopped looking, I made a good chunk of on it.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Novavax (NVAX)

Now it's at $108

So I made $1000 but I lost out on $3000.
Ugh. Hope you are all still holding

That's been a good one.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They will get much much more than that.

They are gonna be paid to produce the vaccine even before it is deemed safe or effective.
Norovax will be untouchable, too big to fail.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GntO6sxjbTg

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I sold most of my initial buy at somewhere around 30/40. Bought some more when it was hanging around 20. Dumped it all today. Even if it rides higher I'm way the fuck up for it. Easily the best pick I've ever made.

I wish that I could say that this was smart and strategic and all thanks to due diligence.

I just guessed really well based on a few things that took me 15 minutes of work.

My lady sold a bit of TSLA yesterday when I got nervous that it was at $1300. She bought in at ~$350.

She touched my penis a few extra times last night thanks to the $20k she pocketed.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I sold most of my initial buy at somewhere around 30/40. Bought some more when it was hanging around 20. Dumped it all today. Even if it rides higher I'm way the fuck up for it. Easily the best pick I've ever made.

I wish that I could say that this was smart and strategic and all thanks to due diligence.

I just guessed really well based on a few things that took me 15 minutes of work.

My lady sold a bit of TSLA yesterday when I got nervous that it was at $1300. She bought in at ~$350.

She touched my penis a few extra times last night thanks to the $20k she pocketed.
I bought back in at ~103. We initially bought in at like 17, bought and sold up to the 40's and made some good money. I was gifted a single share of tesla at about ~$200 a few years ago. It's an awesome gift.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
RFP had a good day. Up 14%

Took my initial investment out when it hit $4.15 today

House money from here on out. Love it!

It's sitting at $3.53 now. Let's ride this bitch to $6!