General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
shit I only have 45
(that is actually my usual number of backup, feeling lowball of a sudden)
I only have 12 rolls but I used to squat shit as a kid in the mountains so I will just do that and MacGyver some toilet paper substitute.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I only have 12 rolls but I used to squat shit as a kid in the mountains so I will just do that and MacGyver some toilet paper substitute.

Are you the guy that put footmarks on all the Honeybucket seats?

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
dude did you work on my tree planting crews about 6-9 years back in oregon?

a bunch of my latino homies/co workers said similar things...did you know salvador, how about goofy nathan?

we had 2 jesus's and 3 Jose's

Bad mother fuckas

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I wish I had the luxury of a honey bucket I was shitting on the floor my bare asscheeks touching the dirt risking a scorpion sting.
Was there anything else touching the ground?

*for a friend*

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
dude did you work on my tree planting crews about 6-9 years back in oregon?

a bunch of my latino homies/co workers said similar things...did you know salvador, how about goofy nathan?

we had 2 jesus's and 3 Jose's

Bad mother fuckas
only time I went to oregon was portland but I probably could have gotten away with squat shitting on the streets there instead I just bought some sliders and crazy donuts.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I hope so

but vaccines without extensive testing are dangerous from what little I know

Props for any and all research tho

View: https://twitter.com/SebC82/status/1238287344031223809
A bunch of labs in a bunch of different countries have announced their own 'breakthroughs'. It doesn't mean jack shit right now. A vaccine is still a long way off.

Labs should stop seeking publicity with this type of stuff. It's not meant to mislead the public, but it has the effect of doing so.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
A bunch of labs in a bunch of different countries have announced their own 'breakthroughs'. It doesn't mean jack shit right now. A vaccine is still a long way off.

Labs should stop seeking publicity with this type of stuff. It's not meant to mislead the public, but it has the effect of doing so.
This one is real. It's over.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015

Picture of the mongoloid we sent over to give Ivanka the old Wuhan AIDS. Just being near that cunt is unpleasant enough without him infecting you.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just in McDonald's.

They are closing tomorrow for 3 weeks. The other one in town can stay open but only drive thru.

Not sure if this is gonna be the same for all other restaurants in town