General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

It blows me away how slow people are.

Our "overlords" are now allowed to report this, 1.5 years after the fact.
Because, although many folks camping on the sidelines touting "dark smoke-filled rooms with global decision makers" don't exist, minus the smoke & darkness, they're as real as this forum and hiding in plain sight.

The message was suppressed, censorship of the world happened, culling of the population happened, several governments have fallen, and *enough* have taken the jab, whether real or saline, to accomplish the goal.
If it's being reported, it's far too late.
We tried, we blew the horn, we still continue for those that are on the fence.
September will be rough.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
It blows me away how slow people are.

Our "overlords" are now allowed to report this, 1.5 years after the fact.
Because, although many folks camping on the sidelines touting "dark smoke-filled rooms with global decision makers" don't exist, minus the smoke & darkness, they're as real as this forum and hiding in plain sight.

The message was suppressed, censorship of the world happened, culling of the population happened, several governments have fallen, and *enough* have taken the jab, whether real or saline, to accomplish the goal.
If it's being reported, it's far too late.
We tried, we blew the horn, we still continue for those that are on the fence.
September will be rough.
What a time to be alive. Absolute clown world...

View: https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1397180551589728260

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
i fucken hate cuomo. and if thus was near me, id probably be there lol

with that said, its wrong. protest outside his office. but not at someones house. not in residential area. too much can go wrong ...

but yeh. fuck cuomo. the rot of america. clintons. bushes. trumps. cuomos. etc
Agree 100%, as much as I despise the Cuomo Bros it's not right to goto his house and protest while he's home with his fam.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
But he can fuck with other peoples families and lives? Nah
Protest and heckle him while he's out in public, giving a speech, at his office, where ever ...not when he's at home.

Although he did stuff Covid infected patients into nursing homes to pump up those fatality deaths...

Sooner or later karma will catch up

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
i fucken hate cuomo. and if thus was near me, id probably be there lol

with that said, its wrong. protest outside his office. but not at someones house. not in residential area. too much can go wrong ...

but yeh. fuck cuomo. the rot of america. clintons. bushes. trumps. cuomos. etc
To be fair, he did kill a bunch of people.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Protest and heckle him while he's out in public, giving a speech, at his office, where ever ...not when he's at home.

Although he did stuff Covid infected patients into nursing homes to pump up those fatality deaths...

Sooner or later karma will catch up
Nah, until these politicians start to get real uncomfortable nothing will change.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
you will not be able to convince me that hes not purposely using a weird accent. no one can possibly speak that way

except maybe leigh

does song2 speak that way??? if so, i need to reassess how i "hear" song2's comments
He made a video with goats...I heard a lil bit of an accent
SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 where is the video...I saw it on youtube once

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
lol i paused when writing that bc id argue that a legal gang lord such as Cuomo can be as bad or worse than an illegal gang lord, but still...

one is an elected official. and unless i am going there kill, someones home is offlimits for protests imo
I say this honestly, but I don't know how I feel about it. On the surface I agree with you, but to ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude 's point. Government officials fuck with our personal lives everyday and think nothing of it.

I mean, when a cop does something egregious and goes to jail, no one worries about the impacts to their personal life. In the cases of Cuomo, Fauci, etc. Their reckless behavior cost people their lives, why are they granted immunity?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I say this honestly, but I don't know how I feel about it. On the surface I agree with you, but to ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude 's point. Government officials fuck with our personal lives everyday and think nothing of it.

I mean, when a cop does something egregious and goes to jail, no one worries about the impacts to their personal life. In the cases of Cuomo, Fauci, etc. Their reckless behavior cost people their lives, why are they granted immunity?
tbh, after ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude post the other say, i started seconding guessing myself. like yeh it would suck if shit went down and a corrupt politicians child was hurt or killed, but ... i want change

fuck Cuomo

yeah you know what. i change my mind

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
oh actually no. im back to thinking its no bueno. heres what happened

thatonedudes post made think, you know what, fuck it. its fine to protest at someones home

but then i thought of ilhan omar or AoC. if people were allowed to protest at their homes, id be scared for their lives

and heres the kicker. the more politicians lives are in danger, the less likely an outsider will run for that position. so in theory, change is less likely