General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I haven't read it yet.

I was having a laugh about the progression of these things/titles.

A few blood clots after vaccine.
No way can this be caused by the vaccine.
More blood clots after vaccine.
Still can't be linked.
Even more perfectly healthy people getting blood clots after vaccine.
Germany says they know what is in the vaccine that causes blood clots and here is how to fix it.
Mayo Clinic, AI says there is no link to vaccine causing blood clots.
That is how science works

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So no one on the vast internet has the numbers for how many people died of, or had adverse effects from the vaccines?

There is information like that for multiple countries on multiple databases, it is on the internet.

Personally, I am just gonna wait for the media to tell me what to think.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I've caught myself still wearing mine when I'm driving between hospitals and just kind of hang my head in shame that I look like one of the tards that intentionally is doing it.
Do you know people who've said they're doing it because they're worried about catching the virus while driving, or do most people have some kind of practical (or forgetfulness) reason?

I usually wear mine for instance for the 10 min drive to the pediatrician so I don't have to remember to put it on when I'm getting everything else together.

I also wear the boba while I'm driving so when it's time to get out of the car I can just slip the baby in it and not worry about it.

If I saw someone wear a mask while driving I would just assume it was for some practical reason. Who cares?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Do you know people who've said they're doing it because they're worried about catching the virus while driving, or do most people have some kind of practical (or forgetfulness) reason?

I usually wear mine for instance for the 10 min drive to the pediatrician so I don't have to remember to put it on when I'm getting everything else together.

I also wear the boba while I'm driving so when it's time to get out of the car I can just slip the baby in it and not worry about it.

If I saw someone wear a mask while driving I would just assume it was for some practical reason. Who cares?
I've never heard anyone admit to doing it.

I either forgot to take it off or just didn't bother because my next stop was super close and it was just as easy to keep it on as it was to put it on and take it off over and over.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I've never heard anyone admit to doing it.

I either forgot to take it off or just didn't bother because my next stop was super close and it was just as easy to keep it on as it was to put it on and take it off over and over.
Yeah that makes total sense. Why should you be judged?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
59 Labs Around World Handle the Deadliest Pathogens – Only 1 in 4 Score High on Safety