General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
required for access to locations?

or just for potential health benefits to you and/or the vulnerable around you?

Good luck Taint
I have to have it so the wife can come home from California or she has to quarantine in a hotel.

I've had plenty of drugs in my time....I should be right.

I hope....

20210815_174332.jpg

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I don't even want to do this but...

By that reasoning wtf are you doing in the Biden or Afghanistan thread?
You don't work on K street and aren't in the military.

Also you were so stupidly wrong about Kabul and Sheepdog @Former Maycee Barber Fan was so right that you should really consider taking that beam out of your own eye.
I think at this point it's pretty clear that working in the military or in DC made you uniquely unqualified to understand what was happening in Afghanistan.

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
For the record, I do not enjoy sparring with Splinty @Splinty , or anyone.
I think Splinty @Splinty , and everyone else who believes in this horseshit are just naive and intellectually lazy, Splinty @Splinty included.
I think Splinty @Splinty is the most dangerous person on the entire forum regarding "COVID-19", because he encourages "vaccines" for halfbof everyone, despite knowing nothing of their history, or the world picture.
That aside I think Splinty @Splinty is probably a fun guy to kick it with and good intentioned.

To be clear, I don't have just 1 personal story with "vaccines", my baby niece is dead too, which is ironic as 3rd world countries have no more epidemics of "crib death" from laying whatever way they prefer than they do "border syndrome" from crossing invisible lines of another country.

I think just under half the OT posters still remaining here are dumb as bricks and angry about it, because the innate desire to hate someone else other than their government is easier, even though I'm quite sure I could beat their state representatives ass(they're not quite as approachable).
Annndddd, I think many posters are incredibly forgetful and dismissive of daily weekly, monthly, yearly & historical events.
A bad thing occurs & they forget it.
30 other things along the same agenda occur by the same pricks over 10 years and its brushed off as "pricks gonna prick", yet they'll get infinitely angrier at their fellow man for not wearing a mask that doesn't work for a disease that hasn't been isolated, hasn't been proven to even exist on its own, and mysteriously occurs on cruise ships, airplanes, cities, and naval vessels with 60ghz phased mm array rolled out.
I guess it's easier to believe it only exists on riot control in Baltimore.

The lack of knowledge regarding current & everlasting CIA operations/propaganda on the populace is concerning, as is the significance of suicides by double taps to the back of the head, suicides, bombings, poisons, heart attacks in healthy proponents, hangings with strangulation marks, and factory explosions.
And "RV explosions" for that matter. LOL.
Truly I wish people weren't as dumb as the elite think they are, but if they can convince those dummies to advocate killing their opponents(art of war), it becomes increasingly difficult to cast pearls.
At least I don't want 90% of the population dead.

When I was younger I thought like many of you, IE yeah yeah yeah, get a job man, go DO something.
Well the retard is so strong, we've gotten to the point where it's getting harder to do either, and will soon be impossible, as perfectly normal logical healthy people are targeted for prison because of the audacity to think critically.
There is no asymptomatic spread you fucking idiots. Dis-ease carries symptoms, and viruses aren't alive, they are in large created from within often from parasites. Did ya'll forget about the parasitic brain-eating water that permeates that pristine cleanly NYC skyline.
Remember that?
There is no vaccine, and 1 in 1000 people wear a proper mask the proper way(but reuse the filthy thing) to 'allegedly' help slow the spread 20% of an asymptomatic airborne killer that happens to hang around 5g towers worldwide(what a coincidence) Bill Gates hometown, clouds, alcohol, "red" states exercising liberty and sahara drifts.

Terms like "Karen", correlation/causation, conspiracy theorist, white privilege, narcissist, #Metoo etc. are pumped out by the CIA & it is so obvious, and its gobbled up like hungry hippos for dopamine likes.
If your getting hate without instigating malice, you're on the right track.

As I've said for months, September.
Kids go back to their now-installed 60ghz 2mm phased array classrooms, and the mysterious Lamborghini variant will somehow attack children in classrooms, cuz religious exemptions gotta go and fuck your freedom.
The "vax" is the enemy of the people, not healthy freedom-insistant people worldwide.

Any luck on isolating COVID-19 yet Splinty @Splinty ?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I think @
Splinty
@Splinty , and everyone else who believes in this horseshit are just naive and intellectually lazy, @
Splinty
@Splinty included.
I think @
Splinty
@Splinty is the most dangerous person on the entire forum regarding "COVID-19", because he encourages "vaccines" for halfbof everyone, despite knowing nothing of their history, or the world picture.
Half of?

No I recommend most vaccines at their appropriate schedules for nearly everyone.

For the record, I do not enjoy sparring with @
Splinty
@Splinty , or anyone.
You sure are a glutton for punishment then.

M

member 3289

For the record, I do not enjoy sparring with Splinty @Splinty , or anyone.
I think Splinty @Splinty , and everyone else who believes in this horseshit are just naive and intellectually lazy, Splinty @Splinty included.
I think Splinty @Splinty is the most dangerous person on the entire forum regarding "COVID-19", because he encourages "vaccines" for halfbof everyone, despite knowing nothing of their history, or the world picture.
That aside I think Splinty @Splinty is probably a fun guy to kick it with and good intentioned.

To be clear, I don't have just 1 personal story with "vaccines", my baby niece is dead too, which is ironic as 3rd world countries have no more epidemics of "crib death" from laying whatever way they prefer than they do "border syndrome" from crossing invisible lines of another country.

I think just under half the OT posters still remaining here are dumb as bricks and angry about it, because the innate desire to hate someone else other than their government is easier, even though I'm quite sure I could beat their state representatives ass(they're not quite as approachable).
Annndddd, I think many posters are incredibly forgetful and dismissive of daily weekly, monthly, yearly & historical events.
A bad thing occurs & they forget it.
30 other things along the same agenda occur by the same pricks over 10 years and its brushed off as "pricks gonna prick", yet they'll get infinitely angrier at their fellow man for not wearing a mask that doesn't work for a disease that hasn't been isolated, hasn't been proven to even exist on its own, and mysteriously occurs on cruise ships, airplanes, cities, and naval vessels with 60ghz phased mm array rolled out.
I guess it's easier to believe it only exists on riot control in Baltimore.

The lack of knowledge regarding current & everlasting CIA operations/propaganda on the populace is concerning, as is the significance of suicides by double taps to the back of the head, suicides, bombings, poisons, heart attacks in healthy proponents, hangings with strangulation marks, and factory explosions.
And "RV explosions" for that matter. LOL.
Truly I wish people weren't as dumb as the elite think they are, but if they can convince those dummies to advocate killing their opponents(art of war), it becomes increasingly difficult to cast pearls.
At least I don't want 90% of the population dead.

When I was younger I thought like many of you, IE yeah yeah yeah, get a job man, go DO something.
Well the retard is so strong, we've gotten to the point where it's getting harder to do either, and will soon be impossible, as perfectly normal logical healthy people are targeted for prison because of the audacity to think critically.
There is no asymptomatic spread you fucking idiots. Dis-ease carries symptoms, and viruses aren't alive, they are in large created from within often from parasites. Did ya'll forget about the parasitic brain-eating water that permeates that pristine cleanly NYC skyline.
Remember that?
There is no vaccine, and 1 in 1000 people wear a proper mask the proper way(but reuse the filthy thing) to 'allegedly' help slow the spread 20% of an asymptomatic airborne killer that happens to hang around 5g towers worldwide(what a coincidence) Bill Gates hometown, clouds, alcohol, "red" states exercising liberty and sahara drifts.

Terms like "Karen", correlation/causation, conspiracy theorist, white privilege, narcissist, #Metoo etc. are pumped out by the CIA & it is so obvious, and its gobbled up like hungry hippos for dopamine likes.
If your getting hate without instigating malice, you're on the right track.

As I've said for months, September.
Kids go back to their now-installed 60ghz 2mm phased array classrooms, and the mysterious Lamborghini variant will somehow attack children in classrooms, cuz religious exemptions gotta go and fuck your freedom.
The "vax" is the enemy of the people, not healthy freedom-insistant people worldwide.

Any luck on isolating COVID-19 yet Splinty @Splinty ?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No I recommend most vaccines at their appropriate schedules for nearly everyone.
That would be about "half of" the population, no?
"Vaccine"-depending?
Surely you don't recommend the experimental jab for anyone under 30, who have a statistical CFR/full recovery rate of 99.99%?

You sure are a glutton for punishment then.
So true.
Did I post my bdsm closet at some point?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That would be about "half of" the population, no?
It'd be nearly every person when you consider childhood vaccination, flu vaccines, shingles vaccines, and pneumonia vaccines.

"Vaccine"-depending?
whats that mean?

Surely you don't recommend the experimental jab for anyone under 30, who have a statistical CFR/full recovery rate of 99.99%?
Depends on comorbidities. COVID19 induced myocarditis and MIS-C are more common than vaccine induced myocarditis even in young people where the vaccine concern is the largest.
Given the known and previous prevention in transmission, yes I'd recommend all adults are vaccinated pretty easily. With the delta variant suggesting less (no?) transmission prevention I'm less enthusiastic in the younger crowd.
During healthcare overruns, your CFR will increase since it has treatment built in and must be considered in your area.

If second generation shots bring along better transmission benefits with the delta variant with the exact same current safety profile, I would likely recommend it for every age group its studied in to have the current safety profile.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
'Member this?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
'Member this?

We all just moved to famotidine.

It has since not shown much effect when isolated in RCTs after these observational trials (same evidence as ranitidine) and there not an obvious reason the hypotheses shouldn't be a class effect.

Ranitidine was pulled from shelves and stopped being sold before the recall before the pandemic...

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
First serious post.

I didn't really want to get the vaccine but as Jim Jeffries once said....I did it for my family....Nothing about governments and cabals etc...Just don't like vaccines when I'm fit (sure...)

Up to now a headache but being suffering for a week...Stressful times at my place at the moment.

My 2 cents....You don't want to get the jab?

Don't get it.

If you don't get the jab and you make someone else ill then deal with it.

I'm happy for people to do as they please....Now I'm gonna find some more memes.