General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Oct 24, 2015
First serious post.

I didn't really want to get the vaccine but as Jim Jeffries once said....I did it for my family....Nothing about governments and cabals etc...Just don't like vaccines when I'm fit (sure...)

Up to now a headache but being suffering for a week...Stressful times at my place at the moment.

My 2 cents....You don't want to get the jab?

Don't get it.

If you don't get the jab and you make someone else ill then deal with it.

I'm happy for people to do as they please....Now I'm gonna find some more memes.
Screenshot_20210815-234522~2.png

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Some shelves in 2/20 iirc

Maybe some left in some mom and pop store.
It started by the manufacturer long before the FDA in October 2019.

I always show my work. Go read my link.

October 01, 2019
This week, the drug companies Novartis (through its generic division, Sandoz) and Apotex announced that they were recalling all of their generic ranitidine products sold in the US.

Pharmacies, 99% of store supplies etc were gone.
I know because I wrote the drug and fielded patient phone calls.
FDA recall came later but there was nothing left to do.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018

October 01, 2019
This week, the drug companies Novartis (through its generic division, Sandoz) and Apotex announced that they were recalling all of their generic ranitidine products sold in the US.

Hour 9

Still alive...Not sure how long I can cling on...Maybe I can
..Maybe not
..Its rough.

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

October 01, 2019

I was prescribed some, for what I forgot.
Heartburn sound right?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
An old friend of mine is losing his battle with covid. 47 year old nurse with no health problems (that I'm aware of). He can no longer tolerate dialysis. His family worked tirelessly and finally found a hospital to accept transfer. He is to be moved to Maury Regional in Tennessee (they have CRRT). The doctors where he is now don't want to release him because they say the move will kill him. But it's his only hope per the family so they are now fighting that battle. That was where they were yesterday.

It looks as if my plans of not going back to work until October are changing. I'm waiting on that $7k!!
Update: He didn't survive long enough to get transported. He actually passed away before I typed this. I didn't know. :(

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Maybe you could use some anonymous way of viewing the videos to not mess your Algo...A lot of really interesting stuff is posted...I recommend giving it all a shot unless it is just clickbait headline stuff.
Just smoke the crack where nobody sees it. You are missing out if you don't!
Nobody has to know. And I'm here to provide more.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Field hospital opens in parking garage as Mississippi sees 'skyrocketing' crush of COVID patients
"Unfortunately, we were standing in a tent again. None of us wanted to come back to this point, but it's gotten to the point where we're just not able to care for the patients at UMMC, and in the state of Mississippi, that need the care with COVID," Dr. Alan Jones, associate vice chancellor for clinical affairs, said at a press conference on Thursday. "I think when you're seeing a field hospital at a major academic medical center, we're pretty much at a collapse-like system."

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Whole generations have grown up with this vaccine.The only result was a reduction of suffering.
I'm vaxxed but I am curious...
Why hasn't the FDA approved it?

I would think having 190 million Americans get the jab that it would be a big enough sample size to get their stamp of approval.

Or is it just bureaucratic red tape holding it up?

Apologies if you've already addressed this.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm vaxxed but I am curious...
Why hasn't the FDA approved it?

I would think having 190 million Americans get the jab that it would be a big enough sample size to get their stamp of approval.

Or is it just bureaucratic red tape holding it up?

Apologies if you've already addressed this.

It's red tape.
The FDA process does not prioritize these medications no matter what's going on socially. It's first come first serve.

Both Pfizer and Moderna have now applied for expedited review.
You have to apply first and then ask for that application to be expedited after.
It's also a laborious process and just takes a long time regardless.
Despite the pandemic we made no changes to this process for pandemic related drugs and vaccines