General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I still don't think this is a Good support of a policy that encourages infection as a goal. However as this data continues along it does support that previous infection titers should be as good as vaccination history.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Infection confers both risk and potential post infection immunity.
I'm focused on both not just the latter. It's good news since we have so many people that have been infected, but we also remain with a significant part of the population that apparently has not been since unvaccinated people continue to make up a significant majority of all cases in the hospital.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Infection confers both risk and potential post infection immunity.
I'm focused on both not just the latter. It's good news since we have so many people that have been infected, but we also remain with a significant part of the population that apparently has not been since unvaccinated people continue to make up a significant majority of all cases in the hospital.
Still waiting for that "covid" isolation splinty.
Until then this is sick people with no virus and no vaccination.
And more importantly, no personal freedom, no accountability, and no freedom of information.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I still don't think this is a Good support of a policy that encourages infection as a goal. However as this data continues along it does support that previous infection titers should be as good as vaccination history.
It does make it painfully obvious that people like CMNH are spreading misinformation when they say that vaccines offer better protection than recovery from infection though.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
It does make it painfully obvious that people like CMNH are spreading misinformation when they say that vaccines offer better protection than recovery from infection though.
important to specify better individual protection, not better social protection... but 100% correct.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
this is a single-source fallacy, as I read it. Just because a pre-existing downward trend continued doesn't mean that large gatherings haven't had a negative impact. I think that outdoor venues are fairly low-risk, but the potential for super-spreader events is going to increase as the weather gets colder and people continue those behaviors indoors.
I think it’s about time for everyone to back off predictions.