General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I saw a picture of him standing in front of a podium that said “tackling the opioid crisis” doe
I want to know where the fuck Canadian politicians get these advertising podiums from. Like, who's making these? It's not like it can possibly be that big of a market. I don't remember Biden doing a campaign speech behind the BLM podium, or Trump doing one behind the "Big, beautiful, tremendously fast vaccines" podium. It has to be like the worst business model of all time to come up with a product that you sell 7 of every 4 years.

M

member 3289

Unclear. There is mixed data. There's significantly more data regarding antibodies over time, but as we've been saying for a year humoral immunity is not everything.

There are a few studies that suggest clinically recovered patients don't get reinfected as often, all the the timeline for this potential protection is not clear either.

But I guess what you're really asking, yes @Fireman Ed is an idiot
Me: Hey Google, do vaccines provide better protection from covid-19 than prior infection?

Google: Yes, obviously.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I gave you a drunk rating for this post, but I did it for honest reasons. You have to be drunk to believe this shit.
you gotta be a retard to not believe this shit

project veritas won almost every single law-suit, you can try to debunk them

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yo Splinty @Splinty Wild @Wild sparkuri @sparkuri Rambo John J @Sound System

The unfortunate part of all of this is that people who simply don't have the time or science background or both are getting headlines and fed visual information on social media that includes things like that.

based on a sample size of just 32 people,

That alone Should be enough to caution anybody about drawing large-scale conclusions, even if they don't understand how to interpret the statistics and p values and whatnot. But that kind of information on sample size is typically hidden behind percentages and other disingenuous statistics to hide the reality.

M

member 1013

The unfortunate part of all of this is that people who simply don't have the time or science background or both are getting headlines and fed visual information on social media that includes things like that.

based on a sample size of just 32 people,

That alone Should be enough to caution anybody about drawing large-scale conclusions, even if they don't understand how to interpret the statistics and p values and whatnot. But that kind of information on sample size is typically hidden behind percentages and other disingenuous statistics to hide the reality.
Thuglife13 @Thuglife13