General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm overseeing brigade vaccination today.
So far just one person that has been reading sparkuri @sparkuri posting and when couldn't get a medical exemption is now on their way to the chaplain to claim religious exemption. We'll see if they've stick with it and get discharged. I don't think we can do that until next year but it will pull them of this deployment.

The rest got vaccinated after medical counseling.

sparkuri @sparkuri right now

M

member 1013

So far just one person that has been reading sparkuri @sparkuri posting and when couldn't get a medical exemption is now on their way to the chaplain to claim religious exemption. We'll see if they've stick with it and get discharged. I don't think we can do that until next year but it will pull them of this deployment.

Did you pwn them and they got mad?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I'm starting to agree with the elite, this place needs some serious thinning out.

#GetVaxxed

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Interesting thing has happened here in Texas. Our governor has banned any vaccine mandates by any entity which includes the Texas national guard elements. However the school houses for military training cover active duty national guard and reserve and are run by the federal government or at least with federal dollars. They all have vaccine mandates. For the national guard to deploy they go under federal orders.

So active duty has a mandate, reserve components have a mandate, national guard cannot mandate but those refusing will not be able to go to necessary training needed for jobs or promotion, cannot deploy, and will be incomplete on their immunization record for medical readiness which will prevent promotion.

Texas is a large military state with a very active Texas national guard. A ton of the states military supplies and funding come from the constant deployment of national guard overseas under federal title 10 orders.

I suspect that at the end of the day either through the individual pressure of not being able to promote or the larger pressure that the force cannot be deployed, said mandate will be revised when the politics of it settle down.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I stol
Interesting thing has happened here in Texas. Our governor has banned any vaccine mandates by any entity which includes the Texas national guard elements. However the school houses for military training cover active duty national guard and reserve and are run by the federal government or at least with federal dollars. They all have vaccine mandates. For the national guard to deploy they go under federal orders.

So active duty has a mandate, reserve components have a mandate, national guard cannot mandate but those refusing will not be able to go to necessary training needed for jobs or promotion, cannot deploy, and will be incomplete on their immunization record for medical readiness which will prevent promotion.

Texas is a large military state with a very active Texas national guard. A ton of the states military supplies and funding come from the constant deployment of national guard overseas under federal title 10 orders.

I suspect that at the end of the day either through the individual pressure of not being able to promote or the larger pressure that the force cannot be deployed, said mandate will be revised when the politics of it settle down.
I will always love you

Quebec just pushed back thr mandate for healthcare workers, I think a couple things on it. I don't feel they are being truthful about the number of staff unvaxxed and I think them just losing that game of chicken will just intensify the fight against the mandate

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
M

member 3289

Thank Donald J Trump for all those smiles, relaxed atmosphere, and friendliness ..had he never rolled out Operation Warp Speed we would be doomed.

"Trump doesn't get enough credit for his quick rollout of Operation Warp Speed."

- Republicans

"The vaccines really were rolled out too quickly."

- Also Republicans

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014