General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
seems like you just quick google search shit for your info... and you get your info from fact-checkers who are against PV

PV have been doing this shit for like 10 years and never lost a lawsuit

you should go watch project veritas videos there are ton of em on youtube before you embarrass yourself even more lol
He's a social worker.
It would take surgical instruments to change his mind.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
???

• Overall, we rate Project Veritas Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of misleading videos and several failed fact checks.
Detailed Report
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: MediumTraffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Oh! Glad you mentioned this. Did you know that creating 'fact checking websites' was listed on Gates' agenda for handling pandemics at Event 201?

I must go add this to my Bill Gates bashing post! THank you!

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
If you want to see what a combination of high education levels and vaccine mandates gets you, look at Canberra.

99% of people have had their first dose. But they've stopped reporting it because they are actually going to 'exceed' 100% because population estimates aren't exact.

It would be pretty nice to live in a place where you are so close to 100% that it fucks your data - except of course if that place is Canberra, where cutting yourself while listening to The Cure is the only thing you can do to escape the boredom.
It was a good article. However, two of the lowest rated educated states were in the top 10 states of being the most vaccinated.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
...study members with a lower baseline cognition score were markedly more likely to be vaccine hesitant...

Erroneous social media reports might have complicated personal decision-making, leading to people with lower cognitive ability being vaccine-hesitant.

Age 65 and older, who were deemed to be the most vulnerable to proganda (watch Fox News lol), were the most vaccinated group.

The highest hesitatant group was actually female, young, non-white, and less educated.

I wonder why that wasn't the main titled conclusion.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I don’t think that’s true, biologically
I am a sheep who was feed nothing but grass and the Communist Manifesto in a George Soros cloning farm. But I managed to switch places with that pampered cunt Dolly and have been using my fame to spread cliched, obvious and heavy-handed woke propaganda ever since.

My life story is scheduled to be told in Jordan Peele's upcoming 'Us 2: Wool Ewe be Mine?'

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Oh! Glad you mentioned this. Did you know that creating 'fact checking websites' was listed on Gates' agenda for handling pandemics at Event 201?

I must go add this to my Bill Gates bashing post! THank you!
What’s nefarious with fact checking others misinformation?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Filthy @Filthy

A top NIH official admitted in a Wednesday letter that U.S. taxpayers funded gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses in Wuhan and revealed that EcoHealth Alliance, the U.S. non-profit that funneled NIH money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, was not transparent about the work it was doing.

^
That is a bag of lies!

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Study finds no link between COVID-19 vaccinations and risk of early miscarriages

M

member 1013

Filthy @Filthy

A top NIH official admitted in a Wednesday letter that U.S. taxpayers funded gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses in Wuhan and revealed that EcoHealth Alliance, the U.S. non-profit that funneled NIH money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, was not transparent about the work it was doing.

^
That is a bag of lies!
Filthy @Filthy member when @ kneeblock yelled at you about how you know nothing about gain of function

I’d tag him but im not allowed