General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Daszak had meetings with Fauci and EHA execs on the regular.

Time to remove redaction on Fauci emails
Did you read the letter from NIH? There is still some hinky shit going on.

The letter states that EcoHealth's objective was to see if the spike proteins in certain bat corona viruses were capable of binding to ACE2 receptors in model mice. A reference in the letter names the WIV1 and SCH014 viruses. Both of the viruses were already known to be capable of binding to human ace2 receptors in transgenic mice. That research was published in 2015. And not only did EcoHealth know this, EcoHealth did a study in 2016 on ORFX, an extra open reading frame in WIV1, that cited the original research stating this capability of both viruses.

What they actually did was splice those two viruses together to see if it would be more harmful to humans. And it was.

Last edited:

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I say we let everyone do what the fuck they want and If they're not vaccinated and need medical help...fuck off.
Time to move on and let everyone live normally again, vaccinated or not.
I don't want to give any more power to the government/politicians.

Remember...We live in a country where in many states it's not against the law to have sex with someone while having AIDS or Hepatitis without telling them you have exposed them to a non curable fatal disease.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I say we let everyone do what the fuck they want and If they're not vaccinated and need medical help...fuck off.
Time to move on and let everyone live normally again, vaccinated or not.
I don't want to give any more power to the government/politicians.

Remember...We live in a country where in many states it's not against the law to have sex with someone while having AIDS or Hepatitis without telling them you have exposed them to a non curable fatal disease.
I like the model Japan has been using, they'll only test you if you are sick enough to be in the hospital.

M

member 3289

I got the Moderna booster today. Qualified for a booster based on workplace risk.

No side effects yet other than a sore arm. I expect to feel like shit tbh even though it's only half of the first two doses.

I saw the pharmacist throw the needle he used for my vaccine into this needle bin with all the other used needles that were in there.

20211023_141507.jpg

Hopefully this changes the mind of every vaccine skeptic. <3

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I got the Moderna booster today. Qualified for a booster based on workplace risk.

No side effects yet other than a sore arm. I expect to feel like shit tbh even though it's only half of the first two doses.

I saw the pharmacist throw the needle he used for my vaccine into this needle bin with all the other used needles that were in there.

Hopefully this changes the mind of every vaccine skeptic. <3
That looks like our local safe injection site.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
guess who's talking to the press through a spokesman?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
As Russia shuts down, Putin 'can't understand what's going on' with vaccine hesitancy
“We have a reliable and efficient vaccine. The vaccine really reduces the risks of illness, grave complications and death,” he said.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
As Russia shuts down, Putin 'can't understand what's going on' with vaccine hesitancy
“We have a reliable and efficient vaccine. The vaccine really reduces the risks of illness, grave complications and death,” he said.

sparkuri @sparkuri please listen to Putin and get vaccinated