General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Nice, we'll be vaccinating kids soon

Sweet, we should vaccinated the kids who are 0 risk to protect the boomers who have already been vaccinated and even had the booster

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I hate boomers too but please don’t act like inoculating children is unusual
I'm just feeling this isn't going to be well received. Not in some conspiracy sorta way, It's just herd immunity hasn't been achieved cases are still really high, talks of a 3rd booster and now pushing for the kids. I think it's going to send alot of people over the edge

M

member 3289

Sweet, we should vaccinated the kids who are 0 risk to protect the boomers who have already been vaccinated and even had the booster
Do you have kids?

Give me your address. I will come to your house and vaccinate your kids.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Be careful who’s house you let your kids trick or treat at this year. Heard liberals are planning on passing these out.

146AD927-2518-40AD-8976-9B86F0100679.jpeg

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I'm as against the pharmacist blocking my legal prescriptions as anybody. But it's not against the law here. They block my opiates sometimes too if I forget to mention it's a cancer patient. I don't love it.
Yeah I thought the guy was talking out of his ass when he brought up it being against the law like so many "legal" expert goofs have been acting up lately. I'm not really pro or con when it comes to Ivermectin, I just think this was a bad look on the Pharmacy...

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah I thought the guy was talking out of his ass when he brought up it being against the law like so many "legal" expert goofs have been acting up lately. I'm not really pro or con when it comes to Ivermectin, I just think this was a bad look on the Pharmacy...
If the pharmacy has a limited supply of a particular med that patients with proven benefit need, it's not a terrible idea for them to not fill it for a reason that has no major medical group or FDA approval supporting it.

Similar limitations were put on hydroxychloroquine last year when rheumatology patients and lupus patients couldn't get their medications because everybody was chasing hydroxychloroquine.

Unlike hydroxychloroquine I've remained in this much less demand day-to-day. But I bet the pharmacy typically carries a lot less of it too.