General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Who's working from home? Whose offices have shut down?
I won't be ever. If anything I'm gonna get busier.
Hospital already has an external triage tent.
PPE increase in the ED.
Our clinic has instituted screening ahead of time and patients are triaged and swabbed outside of the building for things we can test. Awaiting corona kits.
We have quarantine rooms and protocols that are not being followed very well because its too new. But its getting better.
If you are clinically suspicious and swab negative for things like flu and are mild you are to go home, self-quarantine, and health department is notified. That's all we can do without corona testing.

Once we can test, I can have those people isolate for a day while awaiting results for guidance.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I work with a bunch of lawyers, writers,aand researchers who go through case law and analyze different events and write up papers etc for risk professionals so they make better decisions.
That's cool. We have a lot of risk management advisers in medicine but I didn't realize there were companies that were industry agnostic on the topic.

I work with a bunch of lawyers, writers,aand researchers who go through case law and analyze different events and write up papers etc for risk professionals so they make better decisions.
i figured lawyers when i read your tag under your screen name

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That's cool. We have a lot of risk management advisers in medicine but I didn't realize there were companies that were industry agnostic on the topic.
We focus mainly on the insurance and construction industry. But touch a lot of different industries because of both. It's incredibly boring imo, but they pay me good money so it's whatever.