General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
God damn it @Cody, you spelled Moderna wrong:

View attachment 58585

the fbi probably sent it out themselves so they can frame themselves in a cointelpro sting vs the patriot front

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hahahahhahaa

But I literally AM grateful to be vaccinated. When I had covid I had no symptoms. Have a think
Literally, you don't know if you were "vaccinated" OR had "covid".

In fact I can assure you that you didn't have covid, as that is the project name of the disease said to develop from Sars-Cov-2, which you believe you were tested for, tested positive for, and protected from by an injection you did take.

Covid is the response of pneumonia and cytokine/bradykinine storms and their respective organ failures by immune systems in the pulmonary phase.

What was the cycle threshold on your PCR test?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Literally, you don't know if you were "vaccinated" OR had "covid".

In fact I can assure you that you didn't have covid, as that is the project name of the disease said to develop from Sars-Cov-2, which you believe you were tested for, tested positive for, and protected from by an injection you did take.

Covid is the response of pneumonia and cytokine/bradykinine storms and their respective organ failures by immune systems in the pulmonary phase.

What was the cycle threshold on your PCR test?
I took one PCR and multiple Lateral Flow tests.

Fair point on my wording, I didn't actually have covid, you're right. I tested positive multiple times for SARS-COV-2.

I didn't get the cycle threshold stated when I got tested. However, the UK NHS has provided this response in June when asked:

"Please note: the test only gives CT value if positive

During times of low prevalence (like at the moment) a CT of <25 is positive

During times of high prevalence then <28 is positive. And we would test any sample with a CT of greater than 25 with a second test."

M

member 1013

Fair point on my wording, I didn't actually have covid, you're right. I tested positive multiple times for SARS-COV-2.

I didn't get the cycle threshold stated when I got tested. However, the UK NHS has provided this response in June when asked:

During times of high prevalence then <28 is positive. And we would test any sample with a CT of greater than 25 with a second test."
Stop making stuff up

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

That's strange wording; do they mean a CT less than 25 twice do you think?

The way that entire response is worded is very interesting, certainly not direct. "We test at 35,42 etc., and if you positive at 25 we test again for redundancy/verification" would be how I'd roll.

T

The Big Guy

images.jpeg

T

The Big Guy

My 10 year old son caught it from me. He's not vaccinated and was mildly ill, the worst symptom being one bout of vomitting.
Kids are tough. He would have had the same symptoms from the flu. My son was sick for about 2 days then he back to normal.

I know a lady who's not vaccinated and she was sick for 4 days but still worked from home.

It's not the big boogeyman flu they made it out to be.

When the politicians own the stock they are forcing you to take...You should think about that

How many billionaires got richer? It's all a game bro

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Kids are tough. He would have had the same symptoms from the flu. My son was sick for about 2 days then he back to normal.

I know a lady who's not vaccinated and she was sick for 4 days but still worked from home.

It's not the big boogeyman flu they made it out to be.

When the politicians own the stock they are forcing you to take...You should think about that

How many billionaires got richer? It's all a game bro
I think he would have been worse from influenza. I'm just pointing out how the memes you're posting are incorrect. I did have a virus and I did transmit it. However, the vaccines kept me from being ill so I'm grateful for them.

T

The Big Guy

However, the vaccines kept me from being ill so I'm grateful for them.
Your just assuming that

You seem pretty fit and healthy. How can you positively say they helped you. Some people without vax are asymptomatic and dont even know they "have" covid

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
1643117597130.png

Age-Adjusted Rates of COVID-19-Associated Hospitalizations by Vaccination Status in Adults Ages ≥18 Years, January–December 2021
1643117609883.png