General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My understanding is that the vaccines have saved a lot of lives. Hundreds of thousands. Potentially millions of at-risk people
I don't think that is the case. Sadly.

Info comes out every week that suggests it did a lot of damage and will continue to do so. I no longer post that info here because it largely falls upon deaf ears. Not nutter info, real science.

The people I know that are testing positive the last 5 months are fully vaxxed and fully boosted, the unvaccinated in my life aren't catching "it". Contrary to popular belief the Human Immune System did not die in 2020.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Do you believe the flu vaccine actually kept people from getting the flu?

I never believed that

The contrary in fact

Many of the people I know that get Flu Shots are the ones that get the Flu...
(I know it often has less than a 50% protection rate(if you believe the ScienceTM ))

I don't, and I don't

I get sick when I don't sleep enough and get worn down, and that is not very often...Sleep and clean food is King in my life.

I do think there is some real truth to Pathogenic Priming

I think Duff is super hot FYI

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
SuperPig @Willthiswork and Shinkicker @Shinkicker explained to me yesterday that vaccines don't prevent the virus from inflicting people

Instead, vaccines prep the body to fight the virus

According to the stats, fauci is much less likely to die since he was vaccinated
That is the new line that is used to support a vaccine that doesn't prevent infection.
I believe many vaccines do/did prevent infection...But that type of info was from 2019 and before and that science is old hat now.

The definition of Vaccine and the Definition of Herd Immunity has shifted in the last 2 years. It's better for business.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
SuperPig @Willthiswork and Shinkicker @Shinkicker explained to me yesterday that vaccines don't prevent the virus from inflicting people

Instead, vaccines prep the body to fight the virus

According to the stats, fauci is much less likely to die since he was vaccinated
But only because the vaccine didn’t actually work as sold and now that the new talking point.

When I got the shot I was told I was now free of Covid fear, couldn’t spread it, and wouldn’t ever have to wear a mask again.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
So what I said wasn’t what Biden and Fauci said the vaccine would do?
They probably did. I didn't pay attention to their sales pitch. I'm not an idiot that hangs on the word of a politician expecting the whole truth.

Every vaccine is about arming your body with antibodies so that it can more easily fight a virus when it encounters something similar.

Because of that, it reduces the risk of getting sick from the virus and therefore reduces the risk of you being able to spread it.

Any asshole that oversold it is exactly that. An asshole selling a dream.
The end.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
They probably did. I didn't pay attention to their sales pitch. I'm not an idiot that hangs on the word of a politician expecting the whole truth.

Every vaccine is about arming your body with antibodies so that it can more easily fight a virus when it encounters something similar.

Because of that, it reduces the risk of getting sick from the virus and therefore reduces the risk of you being able to spread it.

Any asshole that oversold it is exactly that. An asshole selling a dream.
The end.
They did sell it as that and they where wrong and changed how they currently explain the vaccine.

K @kaladin stormblessed

View: https://youtu.be/uKf8dVxOy0s

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
They did sell it as that and they where wrong and changed how they currently explain the vaccine.

K @kaladin stormblessed

View: https://youtu.be/uKf8dVxOy0s
It was a novel virus. Operation warp speed or whatever it was called was arguably the best thing that happened in Trumps term

Granted, he went on to cast doubt upon the vaccine lol

But regardless, hats off to the science wizards that created the vaccines so quickly

Are you suggesting that the vaccine doesn't lower the risk of death as is widely accepted?

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
It was a novel virus. Operation warp speed or whatever it was called was arguably the best thing that happened in Trumps term

Granted, he went on to cast doubt upon the vaccine lol

But regardless, hats off to the science wizards that created the vaccines so quickly

Are you suggesting that the vaccine doesn't lower the risk of death as is widely accepted?
I’m not suggesting anything other than they’ve changed how the vaccine is explained.

I’ve also stated that I believe I was the first non doctor on the site to get the shot. I was all on board until it became obvious they were lying/saying what they needed to politically look good.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The homeless are the ones that I feel sorry for. All huddled up together in homeless areas. Not practicing social distancing, lack of hygiene, dont use hand sanitizer, dont wear masks, didnt get vaccinated.

They never stood a chance. Millions driven away from street corners and underpasses in body bags.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Appreciate the rating K @kaladin stormblessed but I was being facetious. 99% of the homeless survived Covid, just like 99% of the population below age 70 without comorbidities.

Every day we see some politician or celebrity (who are receiving money from Pfizer & Moderna) tweet "tested positive for Covid and quarantining. Thankful to be vaxxed & triple boosted!!"

And people just eat the shit up. "OMG, this is why getting vaccinated is so important!!" Instead, I'm asking "why in the fuck do you have Covid after being vaxxed & triple boosted...and meanwhile, homeless Billy Bob who lives in a cardboard box behind Popeyes Chicken, is eating out of dumpsters, wiping his ass with his bare hands, and doing just fine?"

Did a lot people die from Covid? Yes. But a lot of people (most also over age 70 w/ comorbidities) die from the flu too...well, except for 2021 when the flu oddly disappeared.

But just blindly trusting Big Pharm, Fauci, CDC and doctors who tell people to get jabbed, while knowing there's serious adverse reactions associated with these things....fuuuuuuck that shit.

I just find it infuriating that the government shut down businesses, shut down the economy, told Americans to take the vaccine or be fired, cost millions their jobs & livelihoods. Made people and their children wear a useless mask for a year. Suppressed alternative treatments (Ivermectin/Hydroxychloroquine). While printing trillions of dollars to pay people to not work, which has hyperinflated the economy and destroyed the value of our dollar.

And very few said a word. Very few asked questions. Very few got upset. People just followed instructions like mindless zombies.

And after all of the destruction that came from the above....it took gas prices spiking above $5/gallon to finally get some of these people pissed off.

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
A vaccine doesn't immediately block you from getting a virus... It just helps to arm your system to fight a virus if you're exposed to it.
in in the case of the Pfizer vaccine, protection was demonstrable for 30-90 days after the 2nd shot.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Appreciate the rating K @kaladin stormblessed but I was being facetious. 99% of the homeless survived Covid, just like 99% of the population below age 70 without comorbidities.

Every day we see some politician or celebrity (who are receiving money from Pfizer & Moderna) tweet "tested positive for Covid and quarantining. Thankful to be vaxxed & triple boosted!!"

And people just eat the shit up. "OMG, this is why getting vaccinated is so important!!" Instead, I'm asking "why in the fuck do you have Covid after being vaxxed & triple boosted...and meanwhile, homeless Billy Bob who lives in a cardboard box behind Popeyes Chicken, is eating out of dumpsters, wiping his ass with his bare hands, and doing just fine?"

Did a lot people die from Covid? Yes. But a lot of people (most also over age 70 w/ comorbidities) die from the flu too...well, except for 2021 when the flu oddly disappeared.

But just blindly trusting Big Pharm, Fauci, CDC and doctors who tell people to get jabbed, while knowing there's serious adverse reactions associated with these things....fuuuuuuck that shit.

I just find it infuriating that the government shut down businesses, shut down the economy, told Americans to take the vaccine or be fired, cost millions their jobs & livelihoods. Made people and their children wear a useless mask for a year. Suppressed alternative treatments (Ivermectin/Hydroxychloroquine). While printing trillions of dollars to pay people to not work, which has hyperinflated the economy and destroyed the value of our dollar.

And very few said a word. Very few asked questions. Very few got upset. People just followed instructions like mindless zombies.

And after all of the destruction that came from the above....it took gas prices spiking above $5/gallon to finally get some of these people pissed off.
tell me about how many people die each year from the flu and how many died from COVID.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I generally try to avoid this thread because I found it to be a giant shit show over the course of the pandemic.

But, My wife, son and I all have the covids now. Son (8) is totally fine (unvaxxed), he had one day last week where he was more tired than usual but that's it. My wife is fine (she's vaxxed and had to do one booster for work). I had a fever for like 6 hours, and then the past several days it's like having a normal cold. I got vaxxed over a year ago but don't plan on any boosters. They both had positive tests, but we only had two left so I haven't taken one. But safe to assume that's what I have too. Still working and shit (with precautions to not get anyone else sick), but just kind of draggin' ass a little bit.