General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Who has recently gotten boosted?

Do you feel more "protected" than the "un=vaxed"?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
The "Decade of Vaccines" is upon us

Some people are gonna get every shot their TV/Radio tells them to

Personally, I am gonna hold off and go au natural for now
It's pretty obvious by now that we were all lied to about the effectiveness of the vaccine but the reality is that it would be much easier to introduce something(if that is the goal) to the food or water supply then to try and convince people to get the vaccine, especially at this point.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It's pretty obvious by now that we were all lied to about the effectiveness of the vaccine
Agree
The reality is that it would be much easier to introduce something(if that is the goal) to the food or water supply then to try and convince people to get the vaccine, especially at this point.
That alternative works if it is about public health or "virus spread" prevention...

Problem with that option is that it offers no attached tracking/control feature.

This is about tracking and conforming, transitioning into a soft digital ID(already here), then Social Credit Score

This is 100% about conditioning via fear programming and coercion(via jobs/access/privledges...)

I wish I was wrong but the agenda is crystal clear.

Last edited:

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
but the reality is that it would be much easier to introduce something(if that is the goal) to the food or water supply then to try and convince people to get the vaccine, especially at this point.
This is something different.
I mean they've been cloud-seeding and poisoning food & water forever.
This is about something else, and it obviously has to do with consent & bloodline genetics.

Who(or what) elements were really involved in WW2's dealings...many are still running this show, some since WW1.

I find it rather stupid to believe these same families that tout eugenics as family crests now want to be our savior from what they created in the first place.
Just Hegelian Dialectic on animals is how they view it.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Haha
That is an even spicier post

Lots of people and places care, they care a lot
Yep.
Lost my degree because I wouldn't capitulate.
Over 2 years in f/t with 4.0 gpa.
They care, I stf care.

Have no clue where to go from here.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Yep.
Lost my degree because I wouldn't capitulate.
Over 2 years in f/t with 4.0 gpa.
They care, I stf care.

Have no clue where to go from here.
Find a school willing to work with you and transfer your credits. Maybe an online/hybrid program.

Some schools have a max number of years credits are still good - I know seven used to be common but no idea what it is now. So see what you can do.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Find a school willing to work with you and transfer your credits. Maybe an online/hybrid program.

Some schools have a max number of years credits are still good - I know seven used to be common but no idea what it is now. So see what you can do.

Yeah, unfortunately it was an internationally accredited specific program.
Only transfers are seasonal & overseas; Japan, Mexico etc., and one quarter only.
I think I'll finish it, but it will now take several years, if not after the "reset".

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
It's pretty obvious by now that we were all lied to about the effectiveness of the vaccine but the reality is that it would be much easier to introduce something(if that is the goal) to the food or water supply then to try and convince people to get the vaccine, especially at this point.
New figures from the Peoples Vaccine Alliance reveal that the companies behind two of the most successful COVID-19 vaccines —Pfizer, BioNTech and Moderna— are making combined profits of $65,000 every minute. The figures based on the latest company reports are released as CEOs from pharmaceutical industry meet for the annual STAT summit —the equivalent of a ‘Big Pharma Davos’— from 16-18 November.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
New figures from the Peoples Vaccine Alliance reveal that the companies behind two of the most successful COVID-19 vaccines —Pfizer, BioNTech and Moderna— are making combined profits of $65,000 every minute. The figures based on the latest company reports are released as CEOs from pharmaceutical industry meet for the annual STAT summit —the equivalent of a ‘Big Pharma Davos’— from 16-18 November.
That's so thoughtful,they picked the anniversary date of supposed patient #1 2019, Nov.17th.
Romantics at heart really.