General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I usually get
khana gummies
canna-quenchers (venice cookie co.)
and some cheap weed and some extracts to make my own super joint

if you don't like smoking, get a volcano vaporizer, you can order online. brand new one for 450$ shipped from Germany.
I bought a Volcano in early 2000's...the non digital version
runs like new

great engineering

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Do not bank on this. DEVELOPING. BUT...
There are case reports of patients on the internet saying NSAIDs (ibuprofen, motrin, naproxen, aleve...) made them feel worse.

https://dgs-urgent.sante.gouv.fr/dg...sageBuilder.do?id=30500&cmd=visualiserMessage
France is spreading it to docs.
NEED MORE DATA. NOT FINAL. DON'T avoid these if you have fever and nothing else.

However, if you get infected, Tylenol first line for fever reducer.

Also: Never use lots of aspirin to treat your fever unless a doctor says so. Can kill you if you have the wrong infection.
interesting
I will pass that on to people who use those things

I have probably taken 10-15 total tylenol/asprin in my life, even when I have bad pain I would rather feel it to know what is up...if unbearable I go to the medical pros for help/eval. I use forms of cannabis for my pain, works better for me.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I weigh 213lbs. We have 3 kids and 3 adults in our house. I’m planning on not leaving our house for a couple of months. Hopefully, this will last.
I was gonna point out that it depends on people...and some folks aren't gonna ration very well even if you ask.

6 Butts is a lot of Butts.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I was gonna point out that it depends on people...and some folks aren't gonna ration very well even if you ask.

6 Butts is a lot of Butts.
It is a lot of butts. My fucking kids also have been know to use way too much tp at times, clogging the toilet in the process, little fuckers.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It is a lot of butts. My fucking kids also have been know to use way too much tp at times, clogging the toilet in the process, little fuckers.
Word to the motha

I even use too much sometimes because I know we have a YUGE septic tank.

Nowadays I am using very very little per wipe/poop...even though we have plenty and only 2 Butts in the house

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So internet purchases are going to skyrocket, right?
That's going to sink taxable revenue in many states as purchases more out of local settings.
sparkuri @sparkuri is this the time to fix the ease of hiding online sales tax? Or is that the globalist takeover plan?

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
copy paste from OG

somebody find whatever link or whatever

"
Tonight on Laura Ingraham 3/16 Gregory Rigano released the results of a study done by one of the foremost scientists in france.

30 infected with CV. Half given a placebo, half given Choloquine.

Those on cholorquie had no CV in their systems within 6 days.

Total cure.

Additionally believes that this works as a prophylatic and prevents infection.

Pushing for a large international trial to be done immediately. Paper to be published within days.

He was skyping in and it was choppy, but you can get all the important data.

Looks like they have a cure."

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So internet purchases are going to skyrocket, right?
That's going to sink taxable revenue in many states as purchases more out of local settings.
sparkuri @sparkuri is this the time to fix the ease of hiding online sales tax? Or is that the globalist takeover plan?
always buy local
Local is reliable
Hit up the butcher today and grabbed a few roasts that had been cut minutes before I selected them.

I don't know what the rest of your posts means but Local is the way it should be...reliable and sustainable.

copy paste from OG

"
Tonight on Laura Ingraham 3/16 Gregory Rigano released the results of a study done by one of the foremost scientists in france.

Total cure.

Pushing for a large international trial to be done immediately. Paper to be published within days.

that is a treatment for malaria. would be awesome if it worked

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
copy paste from OG

"

Total cure.

Man I hope so, and I hope they get it to market ASAP.