General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yep, as bad as some thought, much, much worse than others thought.
Every single one of us will not only be touched by way of life & economically, but it's all but certain we will all at the very least know someone who passes from this, or someone damaged permanently.

This guy broke down some of those charts earlier today in this video.

View: https://youtu.be/tmhsNdW24BM

I'd encourage you all to spread this info ASAP, every second counts.
We should've been ready, we weren't.
Realize what is coming and make necessary arrangements ahead of time.
Spreading info buys us time, with that time we must prepare.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
If a building has two entrances and at each entrance is a controlled zone.

We can call it a quarantined zone if you will. It stands to reason the area inside the quarantined 'zones' will remain virus free. This will allow the old folk to relax and play coits, bridge and golden showering at their leisure.

If you're gonna spend as a world upwards of 3 trillion then let the folks we are spending it on enjoy it.

I can't see why this concept is so hard to grasp.

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
odds are most of us are infected.. do the right thing and stop going out.. doordash for food, amazon for fleshlights.. all will be well.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
odds are most of us are infected.. do the right thing and stop going out.. doordash for food, amazon for fleshlights.. all will be well.
Amazon aren't delivering here, I should really have stocked up on Fleshlights.

I think the last time I left my apartment was Friday.

Revenant @Revenant We really are fucked, Eastenders have suspended filming.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Just a thought, but could this shit move onto say a dog or cat mutate and come back to humans, since we are in such close proximity to our pets, and it's already jumped from animal to human? Like an ill dog licking someone's face and boom it's back potentially worse than ever?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Just a thought, but could this shit move onto say a dog or cat mutate and come back to humans, since we are in such close proximity to our pets, and it's already jumped from animal to human? Like an ill dog licking someone's face and boom it's back potentially worse than ever?
I'll let you know. I just let my dog lick my face.