General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Been hearing about this for over a week. Friend in Colorado was telling me.
Guess on Monday work wants us to show up a little earlier so we can get a temperature test. Lol. Someone has it already.
We're all gonna get it.

Thanks China

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Announcing and publishing this is retarded. It unnecessarily compromises public safety. Send an internal memo about it, let rumors circulate but don't publicly confirm it.

At least keep doubt in people's minds as to what they can get away with.
Settle down cock breath

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/alandrummond2/status/1240008793167192066

One challenge on using a single vent with multiple tubing is that you need the same tidal volume and pressure across the system.
So I don't see a way I could double ventilate a large man in a small woman next to each other. And if I had too many patients and such a large tubing setup I think that I might poorly optimize their pulmonary treatment.

Interestingly I am seeing doctors online sharing out 3D printing models for both the valves to do multiple tubing as well as valves to do flow restriction to allow separate pressures between two patients. that still doesn't fix the tidal volume issue, which is essentially the amount of air I give each breath with the ventilator, but it does solve trying to optimize different respiratory supports with the same ventilator.

I hate that it's under these conditions but I am excited at the ingenuity here of using 3D printed parts and sharing them amongst the community. Now where's my tech company to aggregate this for easy sharing and community between doctors? This kind of inefficiency is why medicine is slow to advance in this day and age
I think 3D printing can help with the right materials, but regular folks should be aware of some possible issues

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/rahaeli/status/1239442013025697793

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/turzaak/status/1239544498553860096

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Announcing and publishing this is retarded. It unnecessarily compromises public safety. Send an internal memo about it, let rumors circulate but don't publicly confirm it.

At least keep doubt in people's minds as to what they can get away with.
Agreed.

That's as dumb as announcing where DUI checkpoints are going to be.

Oh wait...

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Splinty @Splinty just curious... not trying to be a cunt.
What is the point in all this intervention?

The old must die of something. The young will gain immunity.
Why go bananas (and fuck the economy in the process) to try and slow this thing?
It is to piss off people that care more about money and themselves, instead of others. They do it to spite you.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Agreed.

That's as dumb as announcing where DUI checkpoints are going to be.

Oh wait...
You heard any rumors about shutting Ohio down? Heard National Guard is in your neck of the woods to prepare? My guess is people make shit up but can't hurt to ask.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
You heard any rumors about shutting Ohio down? Heard National Guard is in your neck of the woods to prepare? My guess is people make shit up but can't hurt to ask.
No word. I've heard the rumors as well.

Too many businesses rely on our business, so we'll be open until told we aren't. We are also in a tri-state area (OH, KY, IN) so it's a bit odd right now. Different rules as soon as you cross a border.

Strange times.

M

member 3289

It's the midwest. It's basically shut down all year for someone from a coastal city.

This can't be too big of an adjustment.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wasn't that made as a cop round that could shoot thru doors?

It am I getting mixed up
38 was a very popular cop round due to the S&W K Frame revolver (I have 1), its basically a 9mm.

You're probably thinking of 10 mm though, and those pussys don't shoot it anymore because of their weak, lady like, wrists.