General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Ha. BSG and Firefly are the only space shows I've ever really been into and I've probably watched Firefly 10 times now. I deserve another BSG binge dammit.
You should really give The Expanse a chance. It's up there with both of them as one of the best.

M

member 3289

I don’t think you even hate us

I just know you don’t actually care IRL

you’ll bring it up when it suits you, like railing against a politician you don’t like.

we’re just another card in your Rolodex of causes du jour
I just want you to know that I am both anti-jew and anti-Israel

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015

I'm only familiar with his handling of this situation so admittedly I don't have a long history of looking into his record. I'm sure there's shit to dig up on everyone. It's really a game of what shit are you willing to ignore to accept what they're doing now. Trump for instance has done some terrible shit and continues to do it (IMHO) by lying non stop for his own benefit. I guess we can split hairs on how bad his lies are compared to anyone else's but you know, this is what we have to work with so relative to everything else how bad is Cuomo right now?
It's all about the devil we know and the devil you don't know right now. Better be damn sure opportunistic politicians are using this situation for their own gain. In a time people want to see hope.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Ha. BSG and Firefly are the only space shows I've ever really been into and I've probably watched Firefly 10 times now. I deserve another BSG binge dammit.
The Expanse is well worth a watch as well as Dark Matter on Netflix. we're big into SciFi with a few exceptions. :p

edit...doh! everyone else already preached the wonders of this show....carry on...

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
jesus.

This presser is a big cum swap.

Amazing that the yanks fall for this bullshit in the year 2020

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The U.S. will pass China in confirmed deaths tomorrow:(
Iran & China began reporting deaths a few days ago.
North Korea still holding out.
No "Summer letup" as the "experts" keep promulgating.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The U.S. will pass China in confirmed deaths tomorrow:(
Iran & China began reporting deaths a few days ago.
North Korea still holding out.
No "Summer letup" as the "experts" keep promulgating.

Nobody will die of Corona virus in North Korea