General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If he's stocking on allocations and you were dropping 3 months of usage on him with zero notice, I get it. That would fuck over people down the line who gave him a proper lead time.

I've nearly come to fist fights against salesmen over that shit.

Otherwise, nah. He's a tool.
His job was to inventory parts and give me them and my coworkers. He was like a fucken doomsday prepper tho. I upset him one time by taking all 8 wheel tyre assemblies. Fucken wrecked all of them too. He was calling the boss of my company

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
His job was to inventory parts and give me them and my coworkers. He was like a fucken doomsday prepper tho. I upset him one time by taking all 8 wheel tyre assemblies. Fucken wrecked all of them too. He was calling the boss of my company
Haha

I've brought in extra 2x6 20' for a job shipping Wednesday. It's a shared SKU so anyone can use them, but I specifically increased typical stock amounts because I knew this job was coming up.

A different sales guy took a call yesterday and got an order for the same item. He shipped them out today.

So now I have to fill the original guy's order with local stock at a higher cost. And these guys get paid on margin.

Shit is gonna be poppin in the sales pit today.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Cunt downstairs is playing shitter music than usual. usually it's magic carpet prayer music. Today it's the gayest euro dance ever. I know that cunt is the one that called the filth on me

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Only two apartments per floor and my next door isn't home. Stuck other end of Belgium. It's gotta have been this dickhead below

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Cunt downstairs is playing shitter music than usual. usually it's magic carpet prayer music. Today it's the gayest euro dance ever. I know that cunt is the one that called the filth on me
Buy some wooden shoes and do some dancing.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Think I'll just keep being a noisy cunt and see if he comes to bang on the door. I think this all stems from that scenario actually happening and my roommate strangled him. So now he just calls the police instead

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Look at that cunt on the beach! I hope the coppers smack him with a baton

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Some resources you may have seen or not:
Global research on coronavirus disease (COVID-19)

International and government guidelines for general care:
UpToDate

Yale's zotero of citations:
Zotero | Your personal research assistant

Global MediXchange for Combating COVID-19 - Alibaba Cloud

COVID Ready Communication Playbook:
VitalTalk

LitCovid - NCBI - NLM - NIH

UChicago Educational Support Team for COVID-19
Questions and Literature Syntheses:
Box
Glad you are safe.

When does Ronald's yellow name run out?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Who ever thought you would see mass graves being dug on American soil in 2020?

Reading the history of the place is this any significant difference than usual? I would suspect there's an uptick in death, but it's an island with a million dead bodies that is regularly used to bury unclaimed bodies.
With such a small island and so many bodies, I would suspect that these are typically buried in such a utilitarian fashion. That is, a "mass grave".
1500 burials on that island a year on average over the last decade. Five a day? I have to imagine they are buried together like this typically. Probably don't bury them five at a time. Even if you do burials twice a week you're still going to be putting 15 or 20 people into the ground at once consistently.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Reading the history of the place is this any significant difference than usual? I would suspect there's an uptick in death, but it's an island with a million dead bodies that is regularly used to bury unclaimed bodies.
With such a small island and so many bodies, I would suspect that these are typically buried in such a utilitarian fashion. That is, a "mass grave".
1500 burials on that island a year on average over the last decade. Five a day? I have to imagine they are buried together like this typically. Probably don't bury them five at a time. Even if you do burials twice a week you're still going to be putting 15 or 20 people into the ground at once consistently.