General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Trump is pushing this as the cure because that is the only hope he has to come out of this unscathed. This is a Hail Mary effort due to the fact America has this drug stockpiled.
So all research papers from China , France , Germany are fake.
You guys need to do some research about what Chloroquine does and how it works.
Its stops the virus from reproducing and makes zinc enter cells so it can kill it.
Stop shitting on Trump.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
You guys don't know how to del a file on pc and talking about Chloroquine doesn't work.
Shit your mouth seriously.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
I want to slap idiots who are not wearing masks in public.
If i was Trump i would have order the cops to shoot them on sight.
ohh I am illness proof . Fuck you idiots.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
So all research papers from China , France , Germany are fake.
You guys need to do some research about what Chloroquine does and how it works.
Its stops the virus from reproducing and makes zinc enter cells so it can kill it.
Stop shitting on Trump.
I just posted a study out of France, that’s what started this whole discussion today.

As for China... I thought they were only spreading lies and misinformation? Can we trust them?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Trump is pushing this as the cure because that is the only hope he has to come out of this unscathed. This is a Hail Mary effort due to the fact America has this drug stockpiled.
Trump hasn't been perfect during this mess. There were mistakes.
But China will take most of the blame. They certainly deserve a lot of it.
Along with WHO.

Those screaming about him being a xenophobe when Trump initially started to shut down travel from China will also take some heat. Those complaints are documented and can't be erased.

By November this is all hopefully beyond us, everyone is back to work and the market will be on the way to a recovery.
That's what you want, right?

Last edited:

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
I just posted a study out of France, that’s what started this whole discussion today.

As for China... I thought they were only spreading lies and misinformation? Can we trust them?
It has been known about chloroquine for 40 years . So nothing new.
I know people with lupus who take it for years and don't have any heart problem.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016

Can never trust China

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I want to slap idiots who are not wearing masks in public.
If i was Trump i would have order the cops to shoot them on sight.
ohh I am illness proof . Fuck you idiots.
Try it.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
A
You expect Trump to give a professional, educated response to a question in a field he knows absolutely nothing about?

In a perfect world, he hands all those questions off to Fauci.
But Trump's ego won't allow that. He's going to want to talk about anything that can be conceived as a possible win during this time.
This is called the is-ought fallacy. You asked me what Trump should do, which is asking me to provide a normative response, or what ought to be. I told you what he should do, not what I think he would do.

You then responded that Trump won't do that because he is a egotistical, self-interested retard, which is a descriptive statement of what you think currently is. I agree with your descriptive assessment. So there is no argument.

It seems that you are saying that Trump shouldn't be held to account by the media for any potential consequences of his retarded statements, because he is retarded and we shouldn't expect him not to be retarded.

That's an incredibly strange standard to hold the most powerful person in the world to.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
A

This is called the is-ought fallacy. You asked me what Trump should do, which is asking me to provide a normative response, or what ought to be. I told you what he should do, not what I think he would do.

You then responded that Trump won't do that because he is a egotistical, self-interested retard, which is a descriptive statement of what you think currently is. I agree with your descriptive assessment. So there is no argument.

It seems that you are saying that Trump shouldn't be held to account by the media for any potential consequences of his retarded statements, because he is retarded and we shouldn't expect him not to be retarded.

That's an incredibly strange standard to hold the most powerful person in the world to.
I don't hold politicians to any sort of standard. They all suck.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Well, they took a shit ton of heat from the MSM for shipping them overseas when we needed them here.
So I guess it's time for the MSM to shit on the administration for keeping them here instead of shipping them overseas.

As long as people get to rage. That's what's important right now.
You don't cancel what's been sold. You cancel future sales. Otherwise you're the arsehole.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Well, they took a shit ton of heat from the MSM for shipping them overseas when we needed them here.
So I guess it's time for the MSM to shit on the administration for keeping them here instead of shipping them overseas.

As long as people get to rage. That's what's important right now.
And this is called a false dichotomy. You can be annoyed at the government for allowing private companies to export needed supplies for profit, while also being annoyed at the government for stealing supplies from other countries to provide to private companies to price gouge taxpayers. There is a very reasonable middle ground here - don't export required supplies for profit, don't steal for profit.

If someone steals your TV, you don't demand that they steal someone else's TV to replace yours, unless you're an even bigger scumbag than the thief.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
You don't cancel what's been sold. You cancel future sales. Otherwise you're the arsehole.
Yeah. That would piss me off too.
But...dog eat dog.

Last edited:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Fucking tosser
Police threaten man with pepper spray and arrest him for running errands for his mother | Daily Mail Online

Manchester police are forced to apologise after shocking video reveals officer threatening man with pepper spray and arresting him for running errands for his mother - before warning bystanders 'you'll be next'
  • The officer accuses the man of 'breaking covid rules' in Fallowfield, Manchester
  • The man said he was 'dropping food off to vulnerable members of my family'
  • Police officer threatens man telling him to 'raise your hands or get sprayed'
  • The force said today it wasn't handled 'in the professional way they expect'
  • Police forces across UK face accusations of 'heavy-handed' lockdown tactics