General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Bananas. Absolutely mental.
Black doctor handcuffed by police while unloading supplies for homeless from van outside own home | Daily Mail Online

Black doctor is handcuffed by police while unloading supplies for homeless people from his van outside his own Miami home during the coronavirus pandemic
  • Dr. Armen Henderson was handcuffed outside his home during a Friday incident
  • He was stopped by police while he was unloading supplies from his own van
  • The sergeant told him he was patrolling the area on illegal dumping complaints
  • He then handcuffed Henderson for failing to show him identification
  • The sergeant only released him after speaking with Henderson's wife
  • Henderson was in the process of unloading tents he was giving to the homeless
Another click-bait garbage piece.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015

LMAO we are doomed

President Donald Trump pointed to his own head when asked on Friday what metrics he would consider when it came to a decision on reopening parts of the country following the coronavirus pandemic.

“The metrics right here, that’s my metrics,” Trump said. “That’s all I can do
Well, I don't see how we can stay closed forever. This picture sums up perfectly how clueless we are about this virus.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I just don't see how the U.S. gets through this without giving people some more bux. Need to pass another stimulus bill or two, or there will be a clusterfuck of unpaid mortages, bills, rent, and the streets filled with hungry people.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Something fucken stinks I'm my apartment. I know it's not me because I showered the other day, I can't sniff it out. Gonna go supernova and just blast the whole lot out

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Bananas. Absolutely mental.
Black doctor handcuffed by police while unloading supplies for homeless from van outside own home | Daily Mail Online

Black doctor is handcuffed by police while unloading supplies for homeless people from his van outside his own Miami home during the coronavirus pandemic
  • Dr. Armen Henderson was handcuffed outside his home during a Friday incident
  • He was stopped by police while he was unloading supplies from his own van
  • The sergeant told him he was patrolling the area on illegal dumping complaints
  • He then handcuffed Henderson for failing to show him identification
  • The sergeant only released him after speaking with Henderson's wife
  • Henderson was in the process of unloading tents he was giving to the homeless
Daily Mail

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I just don't see how the U.S. gets through this without giving people some more bux. Need to pass another stimulus bill or two, or there will be a clusterfuck of unpaid mortages, bills, rent, and the streets filled with hungry people.
Don't kid yourself. Canada's no better. That $2k per month is only if you're out of work and it's taxed. I've got savings, but if I were paycheque to paycheque and ended up out of work due to covid, I'd be making about 40% of my normal income.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Don't kid yourself. Canada's no better. That $2k per month is only if you're out of work and it's taxed. I've got savings, but if I were paycheque to paycheque and ended up out of work due to covid, I'd be making about 40% of my normal income.
Have you quoted the wrong post? I wasn't making any comparison with Canada.