General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
wipe your arse you dirty animal
It was the trash. In the basement here they have a collection point (I'm in an apartment block) building up quite a collection down there. I reckon pretty soon I'll be able to start catching wasps if your interested in buying any?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Have you quoted the wrong post? I wasn't making any comparison with Canada.
It was in reference to the post you'd quoted that cites what each country is giving out as stimulus. I was just adding to your post in the sense that it isn't just America that is doing a piss poor job of addressing this.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
It was the trash. In the basement here they have a collection point (I'm in an apartment block) building up quite a collection down there. I reckon pretty soon I'll be able to start catching wasps if your interested in buying any?
possibly ship me a free sample first

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
It was in reference to the post you'd quoted that cites what each country is giving out as stimulus. I was just adding to your post in the sense that it isn't just America that is doing a piss poor job of addressing this.
In a very accusatory way.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The stink has gone tho. Bit of air freshener and this place smells like unicorn farts again

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
2 k a month taxed vs one time 1200?
Plus increased child benefit tax benefit payouts, a 75% wage subsidy for small businesses, deferred tax payments, deferred insurance payments, deferred mortgage payments, forgiven student load payments and on it goes...

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Plus increased child benefit tax benefit payouts, a 75% wage subsidy for small businesses, deferred tax payments, deferred insurance payments, deferred mortgage payments, forgiven student load payments and on it goes...
You get $2k or 75% wage subsidy, not both. Deferred mortgage payments are a whole other, and really interesting ball of wax because people are paying mortgage on those missed payments, and they have no idea how it will impact people in the long term.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Terence Crawford has raised a lot of eyebrows with his recent comments on the coronavirus pandemic.

The welterweight world champion is choosing to ignore the lockdown guidelines set in place by the government and is instead training as normal, believing that the pandemic is some sort of fabrication.

Astonishingly, Crawford is also refusing to keep his family indoors despite a death toll of 20,000 in America as a result of the COVID-19 virus.

"It ain’t no different to any other day. I’m not locked up in the house," he told Sports Illustrated. "I’m not locking my kids up in the house, I’m telling you.

"I don’t feel like these people that they say are dying and sick from it is actually true.

"I think they’re using fear to try to control us right now, for something else.

"I don’t know what it is but me personally, I just can’t agree with a whole bunch of things that they’re saying now.

"The media runs the world. You put anything on then everybody’s gonna run with it and you’ll have people scared.

"They said it really don’t affect healthy individuals, only the elderly or those with problems like asthma or breathing disorders – but that’s like any cold or flu.

"You’ve got to protect the ones with body issues like overweight or obesity. One of our friends said she had it but she said she’s doing better now so that was the only person."