General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
everything I've seen out of there seems like the worst way to respond to this possible. Even if the rest of the world responds, surely cases are going to keep trickling out of that place to all the neighboring countries over and over

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
everything I've seen out of there seems like the worst way to respond to this possible. Even if the rest of the world responds, surely cases are going to keep trickling out of that place to all the neighboring countries over and over
They write shit right to left over there? The fuck?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I think we all should be the most concerned with Filthy @Filthy. This is a virus that kills old people, and his social club centers around the pickleball courts of his retirement home.

Filthy, please keep us updated on your status.
Get off my lawn.

RIP your reading comprehension

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Its getting out of hand in Iran.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is why we need to fight harder against the flamethrower control bills that Congress is trying to enact. How can we defend ourselves if we can't burn it with fire?
Elon Musk 2020

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Washington now has 70 confirmed cases of coronavirus, no new deaths reported<br><br>The number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in WA state jumped from 39 to 70 on Thursday, including the first death in eastern Washington. The number of deaths is now at 11 in Washington. <a href="Washington now has 70 confirmed cases of coronavirus, no new deaths reported">Washington now has 70 confirmed cases of coronavirus, no new deaths reported</a></p>&mdash; ken crichlow (@ken_crichlow) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/ken_crichlow/status/1235680574708371457?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
">March 5, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
mysticmac @mysticmac , where was the 12th death?
Is there one? It is unclear to me. I see a couple of online tracking sites state there are 12 in the US, but they don't say where. This site says 12 and has a map plotting where each one is, but it only shows the location of 11. I haven't seen any news reports stating where a 12th death took place.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Is there one? It is unclear to me. I see a couple of online tracking sites state there are 12 in the US, but they don't say where. This site says 12 and has a map plotting where each one is, but it only shows the location of 11. I haven't seen any news reports stating where a 12th death took place.
Flu 4217 - CV 12
We haven't seen a beatdown this bad since Tank Abbott dropped Steve Nelmark like a wet spaghetti noodle.