General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Strike two.

Nope, that’s an internal medicine doctor.

Have you asked your wife to help you yet?
No she's in the lab right now doing scientist shit.

So I'm not seeing anyone that looks like that gentleman who is a doctor.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have provided his name and his credentials, if you cant manage to figure it from there, I’m not sure what to tell you.
You said a name and credentials, what you have said so far has not been able to be verified.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
You said a name and credentials, what you have said so far has not been able to be verified.
Verified by who? You? You’re the only one calling his credentials into question.

I will tell you what, go back and look at the original tweet. The gentleman’s name is mentioned in the first comment. He is also married to the person who posted the tweet who is running for a seat in 2020. You can also find a link to his Twitter account. And links to his personal website, Scholarly work, Wikipedia page and so

The guy has his own Wikipedia page and you can’t find himm on the Internet. How about that?

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Verified by who? You? You’re the only one calling his credentials into question.

I will tell you what, go back and look at the original tweet. The gentleman’s name is mentioned in the first comment. He is also married to the person who posted the tweet who is running for a seat in 2020. You can also find a link to his Twitter account. And links to his personal website, Scholarly work, Wikipedia page and so

The guy has his own Wikipedia page and you can’t find himm on the Internet. How about that?
I just asked what they were because I have no idea who the gentleman is.
I looked under the name you gave me, and have not found that persons credentials.
I don't have a twitter account so I am not familiar with the person or how the platform works.
I'm sorry if these things upset you, I hope your day gets better.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I just asked what they were because I have no idea who the gentleman is.
I looked under the name you gave me, and have not found that persons credentials.
I don't have a twitter account so I am not familiar with the person or how the platform works.
I'm sorry if these things upset you, I hope your day gets better.
Maybe Trump's bleach and sunlight coronavirus cure could fix this problem too?

If you drink enough bleach, you won't have to worry about being retarded any more.

Edit: Whilst it made me LOL, please be more respectful in discussion - L

Last edited by a moderator: