General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
The latest advice from King county Washington public health officials regarding public restroom usage:

If it's brown, flush it down. If it's yellow, let it mellow.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
13:40-14:10 mark sparkuri @sparkuri listen to that part. Again, again, and again. Relax man. No more 500 mile road trips to waste money on mask that could be in need elsewhere. No need to write letters, just chill man. Relax.

Could you stop mentioning me, tagging me, bugging me?
You've stalked me throughout this thread, and commented on my Facebook page, and now you're gone from there.
Believe whatever the fuck you want.
The only person "panicking" around here, is you, over my posts.
You're fucking weird, as your last hurrah around here was painfully evident of.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Could you stop mentioning me, tagging me, bugging me?
You've stalked me throughout this thread, and commented on my Facebook page, and now you're gone from there.
Believe whatever the fuck you want.
The only person "panicking" around here, is you, over my posts.
I think you're going a bit overboard, and being a bit irrational/emotional. I'm sorry I upset you. I did see you previously post about going to buy mask and sell them, did you not or am I mistaken? If you did, then I don't understand why you're so upset. If not, I apologize for the post. You could have hid it or deleted it or I would have deleted it had I known it would have made you that upset, but again, did you not buy them for profit?

I'll give you your space, but just know I don't nor ever wished any ill will on you or your family. I just want you to try to relax because you can stress or try to be happy, and from my observation of you as of recent, you've seemed stressed. I hope you can relax.

Peace.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Because of this little jab, I will just say this little jab isn't as bad as say....you making it seem as if you're giving away mask and people giving you credit for being "such a good guy"?

I pointed out you were selling it for profit and you got so bent out of shape and lashed out at me, for TELLING THE TRUTH. You know it's the truth you're just mad I'm telling it because it doesn't make you look like the nice guy you're not. Call me weird but at least I'm not a scumbag opportunist who literally is risking more people who need mask to not have them, dickwad.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Speaking of masks Splinty @Splinty , I spent $1000 and drove 700 miles to get some, bring them back to Seattle, and quadruple my money.
This is the kinda stuff that shuts down earth.

When schools shut down, parents stay home, work stops, contracts stop, mortgages stop etc.

Gimme a sec....

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Last edited:

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
2 more deaths in the U.S. to 14, more than France, Germany & the cruise ship combined.
More than anything, if rates are even close, that would put the U.S. closer to 10x the infected confirmed(around 2000) with testing as stringent as Boat, France and Germany.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
If you're going to call me out, please attach at least one quote that backs up the callout because nowhere have I ever said it's a hoax.
OK I'll rephrase.
Some ppl are taking it lightly, so they feel better.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
HIV: the mass killer. Yearly Mortality: 3.1 million

Ebola: the rapid killer with no cure. Yearly mortality: Mortality rate: 90% within days[3]

Rotavirus: the child-killer.

Smallpox: the monarch killer

Hepatitis B: killing your liver

Influenza: the pandemic that's still around

Hepatitis C

Measles

How about all you worry Williams people put things into perspective?

How many post have you EVER made about any of the above viruses?

How can you look at what those viruses have done and can do, and be THIS worried about the coronavirus?

We are not in 1918 people. We are the most advanced we have ever been and with the technologies we have now compared to 1918, it's not even a fair comparison.

How come you guys aren't worried about your 86yr old grandparents or parents getting influenza?
You're downplaying something we don't know all the facts of yet. Something that hasn't got a vaccine yet. I get the "hey don't panick", but to shrug this off as if it is a rash is utterly foolish and arrogant.

For example, those grandparents we need to be worry about due to influenza? Add possibly CV to that list now. How can that be not cause for concern? CV may or may not be another pandemic that sticks around.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sorry to say that's very unethical of sparkuri @sparkuri. to make profit of masks.
Hope you don't get arrested.
I haven't if it makes you feel better.
But that's how business works. All of them.
You win some you lose some; buy low sell high.
Ethics would be if you lied or deceived someone, which didn't occur.
If (a) has something (b) wants and they're happy with the exchange, it's agreement between (a) & (b), with (c) as the law.
(D-raw) can keep his opinion to himself.
What's unethical is him spreading falsehoods.
If he'd like he can make a thread and invite you & I over there to avoid de-railing another thread, which he seems unable to avoid here.
U.C.C. ART. 2 covers law regarding trade & goods in the United States. I'd be happy to go over that with anyone who thinks commonplace personal business is illegal or unethical.

Try not to assume here partner.