General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I did a bit of hiking this weekend by the tri-state connection of Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia. Spent some time driving in each state.

Both Ohio and Kentucky have mask rules where employees MUST wear them to stay open. Around where I live, it is 100% being followed. Out there in the sticks? Nobody. I don't blame them at all - I think the one county I was in has had 11 total cases since this whole thing started.

I don't know the rules in West Virginia regarding masks and employees, but I'm 100% positive that had I walked into that dude's gas station with a mask on he would have shot my ass thinking I was about to rob him.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You know about the high unemployment rate right? Another job, where?
employees can run their business how they want can't they?

I would support that business personally if they had goods or services I wanted, the no mask policy is fine with me.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
employees can run their business how they want can't they?

I would support that business personally if they had goods or services I wanted, the no mask policy is fine with me.
I would stay out of that business, and yes, a private business can do whatever they like. It's one thing though, to not have a mask policy, but a restriction, that is an absolute stupid move. Can't support stupid, sorry.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I would stay out of that business, and yes, a private business can do whatever they like. It's one thing though, to not have a mask policy, but a restriction, that is an absolute stupid move. Can't support stupid, sorry.
that is your right
I respect your decision and opinion