General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
They said they believe it's covered but are calling to ask. I think. It's been more than 5 minutes since I read it.
That’s what it said... $1.5 million in hospital fees for two people to be treated over three weeks Regardless of who pays (user or insurance company) that is about $85k per day for treatment. No fucking way a massive profit isn’t being made off that.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That’s what it said... $1.5 million in hospital fees for two people to be treated over three weeks Regardless of who pays (user or insurance company) that is about $85k per day for treatment. No fucking way a massive profit isn’t being made off that.
The insurance company isn't going to pay anywhere near that.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
its morning of June 1, the lock lockdown in my China city is over and in most of China, except for still no international travel allowed (in & out)

I have friends in Hong Kong, Macau, and Philippines saying same thing

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
its morning of June 1, the lock lockdown in my China city is over and in most of China, except for still no international travel allowed (in & out)

I have friends in Hong Kong, Macau, and Philippines saying same thing
Congratulations. A return to normalcy sounds pretty good right about now.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Damnit. My phone slipped while I was getting my test today or I was going to have some fun video for you all.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
you folks still wanna line up for a vaccine?

Good news, that's not a vaccine.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Listen, I know you're all anti vax or whatever the Hell, but that article is complete bullshit. You're either cutie pieing or the most gullible person in the universe. I somehow doubt it's the second.
I barely read the article
thought it was about an actual guinea pig lol

scanned it after you posted
it wasn't a vaccine? what was it

Personally, I don't trust the source or the CNBC interview

FYI Not anti vaxx...just anti unsafe vaxx

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
it wasn't a vaccine? what was it
They're testing vaccines. It's normal for people to have adverse reactions to new treatments, drugs, etc. That's why they do testing and that's why they use healthy people to do the testing. It's not really a vaccine until it's been trialed and released to the public. The phrasing makes it sound like it's being rolled out to the public.