General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I always like how people that don't trust the government will then trumpet the claims of someone from the establishments most famous family.
you underestimate the cutie pie in me sometimes beard

"trumpet" lol

more like "posted"

I do think those volunteering to be first in line for the vaccine for C-19 or whatever it is are either full of crap or uneducated on proper vaccine testing and protocol for safety.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
you underestimate the cutie pie in me sometimes beard

"trumpet" lol

more like "posted"
I wasn't talking about you specifically.

I do think those volunteering to be first in line for the vaccine for C-19 or whatever it is are either full of crap or uneducated on proper vaccine testing and protocol for safety.
That's not at all what's happening.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They're testing vaccines. It's normal for people to have adverse reactions to new treatments, drugs, etc. That's why they do testing and that's why they use healthy people to do the testing. It's not really a vaccine until it's been trialed and released to the public. The phrasing makes it sound like it's being rolled out to the public.
ahhh I see

so it was a vaccine, but the article is misleading

you posted "good news, it wasn't a vaccine"

I read the article as a small test group, but I barely read it.

As far as Robert Kennedy Jr.? No, I don't trust him.
Family of shady people IMO...even if JFK did have some really good intentions he was still not a good guy.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That's not at all what's happening.
what is happening then?
are you implying the "fast-tracked vaccine" is following full safety protocols?

Problem is if the AE%...adverse reaction percentage is greater than the percentage of those it will "save" (.2%-.3%) it is doing more harm than good...that is an interesting part of the equation

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
are you implying the "fast-tracked vaccine" is following full safety protocols?
It is. Fast tracked doesn't mean skipping protocols, fast tracked means shelving other shit they deem less important so that it can get tested quicker. It's kind if like if your kitchen is on fire, you're probably going to prioritize putting the fire out over mowing the lawn that's long overdue.

Problem is if the AE%...adverse reaction percentage is greater than the percentage of those it will "save" it is doing more harm than good...that is an interesting part of the equation
That's why they do testing.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It is. Fast tracked doesn't mean skipping protocols, fast tracked means shelving other shit they deem less important so that it can get tested quicker. It's kind if like if your kitchen is on fire, you're probably going to prioritize putting the fire out over mowing the lawn that's long overdue.

That's why they do testing.
haha funny example

I hope they can find something safe for those who want to take the vaccine

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Car chase on smoke n scan's channel for someone who violated curfew (according to blm and antifa) but in reality it's a murder suspect.