General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

6,653 new cases in FL today.

33,844 new test results reported.

19% positivity rate

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Gilead really is a good name for these cocksuckers.

You see this shit @Sex Chicken?
You're going to believe Robert Reich?

Gilead gave away nearly a million doses and they asked the FDA to remove the "orphan" status.
Those aren't the actions of "greedy big pharma".
Big Pharma has done more to save lives and find cures than any gov co program, so Reich can go back to sucking.

Le Chat Noir
©

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
My bosses wife scheduled an appointment to get tested a few days ago. At the last minute she was unable to make it to the test . Then a couple days later she got a call saying her results came back positive.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My bosses wife scheduled an appointment to get tested a few days ago. At the last minute she was unable to make it to the test . Then a couple days later she got a call saying her results came back positive.

View: https://youtu.be/KFhSKp-RQ20?t=9

Heard a few stories like that
also know a doctor who sent off 3 tests from the same person and two came back negative with one positive...he doesn't trust the testing one bit, and rightfully so...no virus hasn't been isolated...CDC website itself says a positive test only means you have had a coronavirus, not whatever is going around right now...science is wack and test numbers can't be trusted

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Stay home, save lives if you rally to open the country back up...(fuck you basically)

If you're violently rioting, having a funeral for a dead criminal "George Floyd", knocking down statues and celebrating pride, you go girl!

NYC this past weekend and crickets from the social distancing goons in the media...

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Stay home, save lives if you rally to open the country back up...(fuck you basically)

If you're violently rioting, having a funeral for a dead criminal "George Floyd", knocking down statues and celebrating pride, you go girl!

NYC this past weekend and crickets from the social distancing goons in the media...

I saw an article today that said protests helped stop the spread

We are fed a steady stream of shit and most of us eat it up and ask for more

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Off the top of my head, overdoses and suicides would fall into the "excess death" category. So would people who die because they're avoiding going to hospitals, or people who died due to their elective surgeries being put off indefinitely.
but those will show up on the death certificate as ovedoses and suicides.
and pretty much if you die without getting a surgery, it wasn't really elective.

regardless, you're talking about deaths that are, at best, measured in 'hundreds'.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yea, if you are getting the antibody test........... That's what it's for.

And science isn't wack, you just seem to not understand it.
I understand it just fine...your just a sheepturd that came from a sheep's butthole
uSyPhhJ98QRzHbL5Fpbgvgnet9LciD7xxk251w6JSKg.png

The Covid test itself is not specific in any way, you won't believe it but that is because you are simple sheepturd

Yay imaginary Vaccines!!!!!!!!!!