General Corona virus updates

• Happy 4th, doing work to figure out the random slow downs some users have had. Enjoy your day. There will be some on and off of the site server.
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
well they sent them right back to their rooms, not a quarantine

I find it odd you are sticking up for those 5 governors and the policy which likely killed exposed some high risk people
Well that sounds like a failure on the nursing homes, does it not?
I'm amazed you think this is a big deal when you've said all along this is all blown out of proportion. Having a change of heart? And as far as sticking up for those governors, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Rambo John J

Formerly 'Inside Job'
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well that sounds like a failure on the nursing homes, does it not?
A letter from the state Department of Social Services sent to licensees of senior and adult care residential facilities on Friday urged them to temporarily take in patients who have tested positive for the virus — for up to $1,000 a day — to make room in hospitals for people who become critically ill and require acute care.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has admitted there are flaws in her controversial plan to put positive and negative coronavirus (COVID-19) patients together in the same nursing homes.

I'm amazed you think this is a big deal
“To make this a mandate without exploring other options, what you’re saying is, ‘Sorry, you’ve lived a good life,’” Peredo, 35, a nurse, said. “It’s reckless and careless.”

“I most definitely fear for my mother’s life,” Kelly Anne Carlson said.

health experts and advocates say the plan risks introducing the virus into facilities that have been spared or those already dealing with their own outbreaks.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So were they taking back in patients who were already residents there, non-residents , or both? I agree with doing one, I do not agree with doing the other.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
So Europe has confirmed they are banning Americans from travelling there.

Chinese citizens are welcome.

maybe they should rename the virus to the ‘Murcia virus!
I made a joke about that to my family living abroad today.

The freedom virus. Europe doesn't want it.
L😂L.

Sad.

Namaste

Rambo John J

Formerly 'Inside Job'
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This is probably bullshit

But I would like one of our doctors to send a test in with out swabbing anybody to see the results

Or swab the same person with four tests and send them all in to see what comes back

You know, to test the science

1593566764210.png

conor mcgregor nut hugger

King of Florida
Oct 24, 2015

Well I'll be damned.
Arizona is the first to start choosing who lives and dies due to hospital overflow.

Arizona? Rona? Sounds like a conspiracy to beat Florida and Texas.
Per capita they lead the pack

Screenshot_20200630-213617_BBC News.jpg

Lol Texas doesn't even have a number

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
This is probably bullshit

But I would like one of our doctors to send a test in with out swabbing anybody to see the results

Or swab the same person with four tests and send them all in to see what comes back

You know, to test the science

Splinty @Splinty

Could you pull this off in a private practice? Creating 3 patients and sending specimens to a lab for testing?

I know it would be near impossible in a hospital setting.