General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
My younger brother would probably like this forum. He has a lot in common with so many of you deplorables

View attachment 10056
It sounds like your brother and my brother would be really good friends.

And it seems we both gave our brothers 'the treatment'.
He hasn't spoken to me since though.
But that's because I excoriated badly him for predicting Covid goes away in April (guess where he got that from).

Namaste

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Not sure about the hospitalization rate, but... interesting stats & analysis nonetheless....

1594760065227.png

Namaste

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Personally, I'm waiting for all the people who said the world would end with his inauguration to admit that none of it happened.
I'm waiting for them to move to Canadia, like they promised. I feel some really great trades could be made. Personally, I'd take you, your family and jason73 @jason73 and his family for a couple of liberal families. Preferably liberal families that moved from California to Texas.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Well there's about a 2 week delay.
That's never been true. Most people show symptoms within a couple days of exposure. In rare instances their symptoms can present up to 14 days after exposure, that's why for the purposes of quarantine/isolation, 14 days is the magic number.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I have a lawyer buddy I shoot the shit with, my law degree is coming in the mail.

Last edited:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That's never been true. Most people show symptoms within a couple days of exposure. In rare instances their symptoms can present up to 14 days after exposure, that's why for the purposes of quarantine/isolation, 14 days is the magic number.
I haven't looked this up in months. I thought the average onset to symptoms was 5 days?

A fast CDC search data June 30th suggests the same