General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dat herd immunity.

Probably only need to sacrifice about 400-500k of us to get it done?
Solid source. Good job, some people could learn from you.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
So BBC is publishing article based on U.S. information in an attempt at nationalism? Neat.
LOL. 'Jingoism' actually derives specifically from anti-Russian sentiment in...wait for it ...Britain.

The Brits, being American vassals and Five Eyes colleagues, are just as anti-Russian as the US establishment, if not even more so.

I don't know if these hacking allegations are true. I just know that you don't take allegations from one openly hostile geopolitical foe against another as fact. If you had a properly functioning brain, you wouldn't either.

And anyway, I applaud anyone 'stealing' coronavirus vaccine research, be it Russians from Brits or Brits from Russians or Inuits from Tuaregs, I couldn't give a shit. We should all want coronavirus vaccine data to be openly accessible.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Dat herd immunity.

Probably only need to sacrifice about 400-500k of us to get it done?
It's bizarre how cunts continue to write stuff about herd immunity as if it is a new angle. There is literally nothing new in that article.

We always knew that it was an option. Hell, we could have forced everyone at gunpoint into covid bug chasing Auschwitz-style camps and we would have got herd immunity a long time ago.

Yes, the more cunts who get coronavirus, the less it will eventually spread in the community.

It's just that:

A) It will kill a shitload of people first

and

B) We still don't know how long the immunity lasts for.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
LOL. 'Jingoism' actually derives specifically from anti-Russian sentiment in...wait for it ...Britain.

The Brits, being American vassals and Five Eyes colleagues, are just as anti-Russian as the US establishment, if not even more so.

I don't know if these hacking allegations are true. I just know that you don't take allegations from one openly hostile geopolitical foe against another as fact. If you had a properly functioning brain, you wouldn't either.

And anyway, I applaud anyone 'stealing' coronavirus vaccine research, be it Russians from Brits or Brits from Russians or Inuits from Tuaregs, I couldn't give a shit. We should all want coronavirus vaccine data to be openly accessible.
Jingoism is predicated on nationalism. A Canadian reading a Britsh news source about American intelligence is incapable of fitting the bill. Unless JT is playing some 3D chess and those agencies are working on behalf of the Canadian government. Of course I didn't advocate for doing anything to the Russians so it doesnt meet the foreign policy criteria either.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That number was a million not that long ago...
Really though. It still might be. I pulled 500k out of my ass assuming the slowing seen at half that rate would could be extrapolated. they don't say that the virus is stopping in those areas at that rate but that it's slowing. So 500K might get the same effect throughout the country. Not stop it to herd immunity.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Jingoism is predicated on nationalism. A Canadian reading a Britsh news source about American intelligence is incapable of fitting the bill. Unless JT is playing some 3D chess and those agencies are working on behalf of the Canadian government. Of course I didn't advocate for doing anything to the Russians so it doesnt meet the foreign policy criteria either.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
That was kind of my commentary.
The thing that annoys me is that people will make eugenicist arguments for mass death, but then pretend they are only worried about mental illness and suicide rates. Like cowards, they try to have it both ways.

We are supposed to let someone with diabetes die just so some milk shitter who can't handle being unemployed for a couple of months without killing themselves can live? Why? We live in a knowledge economy - in many instances a physically weak person is of more value to society than a mentally weak person.

If we are going to let openly eugenicist arguments dictate public debate, then let's have a proper eugenics debate and make people defend their position openly.

M

member 3289

The thing that annoys me is that people will make eugenicist arguments for mass death, but then pretend they are only worried about mental illness and suicide rates. Like cowards, they try to have it both ways.

We are supposed to let someone with diabetes die just so some milk shitter who can't handle being unemployed for a couple of months without killing themselves can live? Why? We live in a knowledge economy - in many instances a physically weak person is of more value to society than a mentally weak person.

If we are going to let openly eugenicist arguments dictate public debate, then let's have a proper eugenics debate and make people defend their position openly.
Q @Qat

We need some sort of final solution.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Eugenics based on economic standing. Interesting.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
It's bizarre how cunts continue to write stuff about herd immunity as if it is a new angle. There is literally nothing new in that article.

We always knew that it was an option. Hell, we could have forced everyone at gunpoint into covid bug chasing Auschwitz-style camps and we would have got herd immunity a long time ago.

Yes, the more cunts who get coronavirus, the less it will eventually spread in the community.

It's just that:

A) It will kill a shitload of people first

and

B) We still don't know how long the immunity lasts for.
C) Death isn't the only life-changing outcome