General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's incredible but not surprising to see cunts actively cheering on the Russian vaccine to fail. They would rather we all suffer through a public health and economic disaster than let another 'team' get bragging rights.

Nationalist propaganda is a more dangerous virus than covid.
Feel free to get in line.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Feel free to get in line.
Why would I do that when I am about to get an entire country of guinea pigs to go before me?

I just hope it works, mete. As we all should. I hope the US, UK, Australian etc. vaccines work too. The more viable candidates, the less ability to control global supply for profit/geopolitical blackmail, the better for all of us.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Why would I do that when I am about to get an entire country of guinea pigs to go before me?

I just hope it works, mete. As we all should. I hope the US, UK, Australian etc. vaccines work too. The more viable candidates, the less ability to control global supply for profit/geopolitical blackmail, the better for all of us.
That's rather optimistic. Can't say I disagree.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
@Hauler thoughts on your house buying suggestion...

You can easily get a mortgage rate at 2.75 (2.375 is available) which is 1%+ lower in APR than 6 months ago.
320k home = 20% down = 256k mortgage
256k saving 1% a year x 30 years = 2560 a year saved to buy a house now over 6 months ago...and that's ignoring compounding interest which is even higher savings.
2560 a year saved over 30 years = 76,800 saved in interest right now.

Even if you go up 64k (lumber doubled in price on same house) you save that in the interest rate reduction.
If you were going to buy a house 6 months ago, its just as good to buy one now in general.
Me buying a house for $20 in texas and bringing it back to California

View: https://gfycat.com/vicioustendergazelle

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Pretty sure youre using it right.
To be fair, I didn't even know what the difference between a verb and a noun was until I finally decided to look it up when I was already at university. I can mimic the other apes with their language conventions, but I never bothered to learn them myself. So it would be normal for me to be writing nonsense without realizing it.

I just know what jingoism means because it sounds like an incredibly silly word for what it represents. By gee, by jingo! Let's nuke the Ruskies!

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yes well done mete, you found an online dictionary. And the origin of the term relates specifically to anti-Russian nationalism.

So I don't know how you think I am misusing it. Must be an autistic thing.
So BBC is publishing article based on U.S. information in an attempt at nationalism? Neat.

M

member 3289

It's incredible but not surprising to see cunts actively cheering on the Russian vaccine to fail. They would rather we all suffer through a public health and economic disaster than let another 'team' get bragging rights.

Nationalist propaganda is a more dangerous virus than covid.
I'd love to see it work, I'm just not that optimistic that it will.