General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
oh shame on that school

I be the family called bullshit and they had to retract

RIP Juice

Never heard of College of California at Pennsylvania
Also the school had already cancelled the football season. It’s the media again trying make this a political issue

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I can't speak for other forum members, but I always take medical advice from retired baseball players.
Attack the messenger not the message?

I posted it for discussion purposes and triggering of those easily offended...I think many share his concerns, I have personally heard parents voice something very similar.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You've posted several of his tweets today alone. The messenger is relevant when he's spreading misinformation.
His ability to trigger impresses me...he invokes quite a reaction with his opinions and content.

I edited my above post before you posted...

"I posted it for discussion purposes and triggering of those easily offended...I think many share his concerns, I have personally heard parents voice something very similar."

What age should we slap a mask on children?
Do you think there are zero repercussions from children fearing everyone all day long?

These are the discussions I mean to provoke...feel free to ignore my content at any time if it doesn't suit you.

Thanks.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I’m not hearing misinformation really.
just a guys opinion on an insane baseball moment and masks.
he means my third Huff tweet that I posted

I don't consider it misinformation...I consider it his opinion and a topic for discussion

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
What age should we slap a mask on children?
By law? Never.

Do you think there are zero repercussions from children fearing everyone all day long?
The repercussions from team pro mask and team anti mask are going to be the same. "We're smart and everyone else is morons." is an unhealthy message no matter who's delivering it. Personally, as someone that knows people who sit on both extremes, anti maskers are going to cause more long term harm to their kids.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
he means my third Huff tweet that I posted

I don't consider it misinformation...I consider it his opinion and a topic for discussion
It’s definitely a topic. I hear people concerned about kids all day long. Soon they’re are gonna bring in special needs kids for assessment. They’re gonna make them wear a clear plastic mask, and sit behind Plexiglass. I sit on the “this is gonna fuck up some kids heads“ side of the argument.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I’m not hearing misinformation really.
just a guys opinion on an insane baseball moment and masks.
It's not really his opinion on the baseball thing. The GM broke the rules, he knew he was breaking the rules and he's paying the price. If someone came told him to put on a mask and didn't follow through. We'd being hearing about the hypocracy of mask people. Sometimes there's no winning, but at least in this case they were consistent.

Especially considering the problems MLB has had due to their retarded mismanagement of covid.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
By law? Never.

The repercussions from team pro mask and team anti mask are going to be the same. "We're smart and everyone else is morons." is an unhealthy message no matter who's delivering it. Personally, as someone that knows people who sit on both extremes, anti maskers are going to cause more long term harm to their kids.
That is your opinion gathered from your personal experiences.
Nothing wrong with that.

Doesn't make it accurate or fact but I respect that take.

I can see rabid pro mask or rabid anti mask parents making a kid stress out about things they don't understand.

My opinion is that it may really mess with a kid during developmental years to wear a mask and not be allowed to view faces and expressions and learn the communication lessons that come with that part of human interaction.

I know people in medical settings that are experiencing much more scared children and some of those kids feel much better when the medical providing professionals take the mask off so they can read expressions and sense kindness. I have heard this from multiple doctors and assistants, it makes sense to discuss and consider it.

I enjoy the discussion, many things about these mandates and lockdowns are not being discussed and are being taken as "expert medical advice" when in fact they are not.

I want the best for the generation that is young during this time, they truly are the future of out country.