General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Totally naturally occurring virus and response
No agenda whatsoever, The powers that be are just playing by the moment and doing their best to adapt and protect us

Luckily for us, all the decisions and actions taken are completely backed by solid scientific method based science

This thing just came out of the Blue

Oh well, new normal time

Last edited:

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
And just like that, we got a giant influx of illegals.
They're not illegal if they're on a student visa.....

U.S. Department of State is ending online class exemptions for foreign students in the U.S. on student visas. Starting this fall they will have to return to in-person classes lol

What better way to show off anti-immigrant sentiment than to force foreign students to go to a class and get Covid. Yay!

FYI, these classes were suspended from on-campus classes during the last couple of months. This order is to force only foreign students to resume going to in-person classes... It makes zero sense.
Unless of course he thinks if people go to in-person classes, they will just "go away".
Like Covid.

Namaste

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
They're not illegal if they're on a student visa.....

What better way to show off anti-immigrant sentiment than to force foreign students to go to a class and get Covid. Yay!

FYI, these classes were suspended from on-campus classes during the last couple of months. This order is to force only foreign students to resume going to in-person classes... It makes zero sense.
Unless of course he thinks if people go to in-person classes, they will just "go away".
Like Covid.

Namaste
They will be if colleges are closed and they can't do online classes..... And then they don't leave, like most illegals.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Good read
Lots of Data and Facts
Don't let the article title stop you from giving it a quick read

M

member 3289

They will be if colleges are closed and they can't do online classes..... And then they don't leave, like most illegals.
They'll be forced to find a new school that offers in-person classes, but a lot of students don't want to risk getting corona, so yeah I imagine it's going to lead to an increased number of illegals nationwide

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Good read
Lots of Data and Facts

Lol this guy thinks he can cure autism....

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Good read
Lots of Data and Facts

You really need to stop picking fruit from the poison tree.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
"Hey, look. One of like 3 guys who doesn't think I'm a moron is giving me some actual advice. I should probably talk shit about him."
I'm not talking shit about you, sarcasm mixed with truth...that is actually one of the potential vaccines that has been heavily invested in, maybe you aren't aware of that yet.

Don't need your advice tho, and don't care what a few trolls and internet tuffians think of my posts, jokes and perspective.

passive aggressive comment tho, congrats

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm not talking shit about you, sarcasm mixed with truth...that is actually one of the potential vaccines that has been heavily invested in.

Don't need your advice tho, and don't care what a few trolls think of my posts, jokes and perspective.

passive aggressive comment tho, congrats
What exactly was passive aggressive? You posted an article that looked good at first glance. After a few paragraphs it starts to become suspect, then you say "Who is this guy?" and realize he's a snake oil salesman. I suggested if you want to be taken seriously you not post "science" articles from people who are what can only be denied as science deniers. Then you come back at me with some "Better wait for you vaccine, bro." nonsense and a Bill Gates video. All you've done around here in recent weeks has been troll, accuse others of trolling , and sulk. I don't know what's wrong with you, but you're better than this.