General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
honestly just tired of some of the forum antics...place is fairly toxic, you and I included at times

Call it thin skinned or antagonistic or whatever, but I am not the only one shitting this place up lately

You are the one who "hurled" insults here friend.

I merely was sarcastic about waiting for my gene editing vaccine, you took that as an insult for whatever reason.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What are you talking about?
we came full circle!

No seriously, that is one of the potential fast tracked vaccines. Our lord and savior william gates jr is heavily invested in nanotechnology utilizing vaccines. Covid Vaccine to be exact. Get all up in our DNA.

Very interesting stuff. Amazing technology...

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
we came full circle!
Yeah, you went right back to insults. Unless this is the part where you pretend that the CT community doesn't think only idiots could possibly trust Bill Gates.

No seriously, that is one of the potential fast tracked vaccines. Our lord and savior william gates jr is heavily invested in nanotechnology utilizing vaccines.
Can you please post a source for this claim?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah, you went right back to insults. Unless this is the part where you pretend that the CT community doesn't think only idiots could possibly trust Bill Gates.

Can you please post a source for this claim?
Lol
any source I post you will Poiu Poiu it

You find the information, it is out there...and if you can't find it your search engine is hiding it from you...some of the vaccines are indeed completely different from what we are used to and do involve nanotechnology.

We came full circle isn't an insult...it is a joke because this is how the "discussion/argument" started...it is funny as shit.

I don't blame anybody for trusting bill gates, that is fine...they are just choosing to not expose themselves to fact based information that has been posted and sourced in this very thread and on this very forum(and 95% ignored sadly)...I am fine with somebody not wanting to expose themselves to sourced information...I am not calling them idiots, just willingly uninformed.

Watch Corbett 4 part series and then we can discuss the topic on a level playing field.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Lol
any source I post you will Poiu Poiu it

You find the information, it is out there...and if you can't find it your search engine is hiding it from you...some of the vaccines are indeed completely different from what we are used to and do involve nanotechnology.
I've looked high and low for any information that substantiates the claims (because I don't trust Bill Gates) and have never been able to find any that aren't obvious nonsense. Anytime I ask someone "Hey, got a source?" I get told "It's out there, but you need to find it yourself." If someone makes a claim (like you are) the burden of proof is on your shoulders.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I've looked high and low for any information that substantiates the claims (because I don't trust Bill Gates) and have never been able to find any that aren't obvious nonsense. Anytime I ask someone "Hey, got a source?" I get told "It's out there, but you need to find it yourself." If someone makes a claim (like you are) the burden of proof is on your shoulders.
I didn't think you were actually interested in a source or the info. Just ask politely and I will link to sources. I have posted on the topic before in this thread. Nano tech is amazing no doubt, not sure how much we should put it in our bodies to alter it.

Norvax is absolutely using proprietary nanotechnology in one of the vaccines. They are not alone, other vaccines and treatments are also using nano tech. A new era and type of vaccine is what is on the horizon.

I can link to much more information but that is a lil bit...Wonder why your search engine isn't letting you see the top results on the topic? Hmnnn...maybe your search terms?

Could be harmless tech, or it could be more than that. Big money behind it, so make no mistake it is coming sooner than we think.

I think it could be absolutely useful in medicine, but if it is pushed on or required for the masses we should consider the source and timelines.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well, I think I cracked him (as evidenced by the previous page), but you apparently broke off and scattered the pieces.
Light work.

Namaste
Haha
your still so pissed I outed you on the OG as a bitter troll who was exiled there

Why are you even allowed back here?

Namaste indeed

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Haha
your still so pissed I outed you on the OG as a bitter troll who was exiled there

Why are you even allowed back here?

Namaste indeed

Namayoustaysaltyanduselesstotheforummybutthurtstalkerfriend

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Just under 200 cases today in Melbourne. Still seems like nothing compared to the US, but there wouldn't be many major US cities that have seen a 100-200x increase after getting their local transmission down to almost 0 for several weeks.

This one city alone is tracking to surpass Italy's daily cases, which had 208 new cases yesterday.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
They're not illegal if they're on a student visa.....

What better way to show off anti-immigrant sentiment than to force foreign students to go to a class and get Covid. Yay!

FYI, these classes were suspended from on-campus classes during the last couple of months. This order is to force only foreign students to resume going to in-person classes... It makes zero sense.
Unless of course he thinks if people go to in-person classes, they will just "go away".
Like Covid.

Namaste
Correct. This is impacting a lot of my friends and students. It doesn't apply to students who might come in the future or try to attend classes. It's deporting students who are already here unless they attend classes in person. If their schools are only offering online classes, they have to either find a school that has in person and risk COVID or return home.

It's just one more example of the anti-skilled migrant agenda being trojan horsed through in the name of COVID. The problem is if universities shift to in person or hybrid to accommodate their non-resident students (many of whom pay full tuition out of pocket since they aren't eligible for US financial aid) then all the other students will have to go back in person increasing risk. It's a truly moronic policy.