General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
something to keep in mind if this "voluntary" testing comes to your country. At least 24 people are facing ten years in prison because their tests were positive but they didnt trust them/thought false positive and didnt want to be quarantined so they went to another district where the mass testing was being done hoping that they would get a negative result. Which means that if they indeed were positive they could have infected all the other people who were there to get tested

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
something to keep in mind if this "voluntary" testing comes to your country. At least 24 people are facing ten years in prison because their tests were positive but they didnt trust them/thought false positive and didnt want to be quarantined so they went to another district where the mass testing was being done hoping that they would get a negative result. Which means that if they indeed were positive they could have infected all the other people who were there to get tested
fuck that

Medical Tyranny

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
DeWine just put Ohio under a 10 pm to 5 AM curfew.

Bars were already doing last call at 10 PM - so not much of a change as everyone was leaving then anyway.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I am also curious how much I would have been fined when I was walking outside, when I was supposed to sit on my ass at home, without wearing a mask because of course our imbecilic prime minister had ordered us to wear it outside again. So 1659 euros fine for not wearing a mask and the same amount for being outside without a certificate showing negative covid test result. If they would have just added it together or what kind of number they would have come up with

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

This is disturbing.

Covid patients are put in an area called "the pit", "the pit" where doctors won't go. Given 3 chances with CPR and then left to die.

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

This is disturbing.

Covid patients are put in a pit, a pit where doctors won't go. Given 3 chances with CPR and then left to die.
It's not a real pit.
1605711556099.png

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I edited it for the hardcore literal folks.

You're welcome.
One of the anti-maskers on here already raised that issue, which was a little ironic seeing as this is the result of overwhelming the Healthcare system.

I hope nobody has to make those decisions.

So far we don't, but there was some kind of ruleset created for it.
Since it's not written in law, a partly disabled judge is trying to stop it from being implemented at all. By the ruleset she has a higher chance of getting worse treatment.
It sucks but well, I hope it doesn't come to it.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
It's just not a pit, it's a tent. Calling it a pit sounds like the Dr's are a bunch of Nazi's in the holocaust.
I just gave an overall idea of what the article was about. I expected anyone interested to read the article. Not try to nitpick my words and argue semantics.

I edited that post you just quoted, too.

Do you realize that you very rarely discuss a topic? You spend most of your energy trying to dispute other's ideas or posts. And I feel like you are probably intelligent and could Offer your own thoughts without just negating others. It makes it almost impossible to allow the discussion to keep flowing.