General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Where they aren't following any of the lockdown rules?
I don't know what your asking

I read about big fines, curfews, and saw some videos of cops hassling and arresting folks just for being out and about

Any of you folks live there and can speak to it personally?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Just got anal swabbed, I guess this is a new way of testing. We now await our PCR results.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Are people still being intubated as often as they were in the beginning of all this?
No.
We are finding people before they are that sick and intervening before it's that far.
But my entire ICU is full of intubated covid19 patients. So much that we had to develop a second "clean ICU" to keep patients separated.
Like wise we have a non-ICU covid wing that is overflowing.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No.
We are finding people before they are that sick and intervening before it's that far.
But my entire ICU is full of intubated covid19 patients. So much that we had to develop a second "clean ICU" to keep patients separated.
Like wise we have a non-ICU covid wing that is overflowing.
This "second wave" seems to really be doing a number on our resources. I'll have to ask my sister in law how it's going at her hospital.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I don't know what your asking

I read about big fines, curfews, and saw some videos of cops hassling and arresting folks just for being out and about

Any of you folks live there and can speak to it personally?
I live 30 minutes from Quebec and work with several people who live there. You can make any rules you want, doesn't mean anyone will follow them.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I live 30 minutes from Quebec and work with several people who live there. You can make any rules you want, doesn't mean anyone will follow them.
I don't like those rules
Happy to hear there is not full compliance

M

member 3289

At least here in Texas it's much worse than anytime before.
Cases and hospitalizations are up overall here but hospitalizations are down in my region (my county is less than 50% what it was in the summer).

Idk if it's more stringent rules/laws (unlikely as Gov. DeSantis forced stage 3 statewide), the lack of a harsh winter/less time spent indoors in the southernmost regions of the state, or alpha male immune systems:

20210111_205659.jpg

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
this jetboating nonsense will never end. State of emergency extended, mass testing every weekend if you want to go out. I might as well move to california at this point. I just hope my family and friends wont get the virus when they go get tested

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
this jetboating nonsense will never end. State of emergency extended, mass testing every weekend if you want to go out. I might as well move to california at this point. I just hope my family and friends wont get the virus when they go get tested
Don't move to California, it's retarded there.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017

100% of posters are bitching. 250 comments in less than an hour. I would expect more. This is what you get when you can say whatever you want on the internet but your government is piece of shit fascistic nazi garbage who doesnt care what you have to say, they can do whatever they want. And we can say whatever we want in that discussion. And no one will care. If they banned everyone who is bitching about the government there would be zero posts

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
245EAB63-AFCD-4CD7-8672-F55F8975431C.jpeg