General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
this jetboating nonsense will never end. State of emergency extended, mass testing every weekend if you want to go out. I might as well move to california at this point. I just hope my family and friends wont get the virus when they go get tested
Don't move to California, it's retarded there.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017

100% of posters are bitching. 250 comments in less than an hour. I would expect more. This is what you get when you can say whatever you want on the internet but your government is piece of shit fascistic nazi garbage who doesnt care what you have to say, they can do whatever they want. And we can say whatever we want in that discussion. And no one will care. If they banned everyone who is bitching about the government there would be zero posts

MMAHAWK

@MMAHAWK21 Coast 2 Coast Combat Hour @COMBATHOUR
Feb 5, 2015
this jetboating nonsense will never end. State of emergency extended, mass testing every weekend if you want to go out. I might as well move to california at this point. I just hope my family and friends wont get the virus when they go get tested
245EAB63-AFCD-4CD7-8672-F55F8975431C.jpeg

Qat

Qute
Nov 3, 2015
You guys have דזשעטבאָאַט באַזיצער there too?
Aren't there jet boat drivers everywhere?

Q @Qat u tell that cunt to shut up or I'll send in the RAF
As long as they are tested.

Jul 22, 2015
This is true. The jetboat owners we have are very loud, and say jetboat ownered stuff constantly.
So do other jet boat owners. But the rest of the world has little brother syndrome so they like to make it seem like you have all the jet boat owners. Up here when people are acting like jet boat owners the statement "acting like a bunch of Americans" is never far behind.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So do other jet boat owners. But the rest of the world has little brother syndrome so they like to make it seem like you have all the jet boat owners. Up here when people are acting like jet boat owners the statement "acting like a bunch of Americans" is never far behind.
Thank you for an international point of view in this discussion of retards in America and beyond.

Jul 22, 2015
Thank you for an international point of view in this discussion of jetboat owners in America and beyond.
I spend so much time defending Americans to uninformed jet boat owneradians and then you folks go an do jet boat ownered stuff like elect Trump and then follow him up with former vice president 25th Amendment. You make my life very diffucult.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I spend so much time defending Americans to uninformed jet boat owneradians and then you folks go an do jet boat ownered stuff like elect Trump and then follow him up with former vice president 25th Amendment. You make my life very diffucult.
I think you're doing great.

Nuk Soo Kow

Carp is the WNBA of fishing
Admin
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We're giving vaccines to ANYONE 65 and older. You don't have to be a Florida resident or even a U.S. Citizen, so you have people flying in from other countries, getting vaccinated, and then flying back to their home countries after 21 days.

The Welsh Wimp

6'2" in heels
Oct 24, 2015

I'm not upset with the recipients for taking advantage of a poorly planned vaccine program. If I were a citizen of a shithole country but had enough money to get a vaccine from a developed country earlier than the rest of my compatriots, I'd take advantage of the situation just as they are.

ShatsBassoon

2020: "But wait, there's more!"
First 100
Jan 14, 2015