General Corona virus updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Dr. Yiu said Wednesday her agency will soon ask other provinces if they have ICU space to care for Albertans. Further, AHS will ask other provinces if they have skilled front-line staff who would be willing to work in Alberta.
Had no choice
Gotta bring the vax passports in brother

M

member 3289

Not the world I want to live in
Maybe you do maybe you don’t
Genuine question, not trying to be a cunt. Do you bother to research these stories or do you just follow the Twitter (or other social media) narrative?

View: https://twitter.com/paulbovi/status/1438533562156736523?s=19

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Genuine question, not trying to be a cunt. Do you bother to research these stories or do you just follow the Twitter (or other social media) narrative?

View: https://twitter.com/paulbovi/status/1438533562156736523?s=19
I’ve been on several flights with wild kids. Never have been turned around. If we hadn’t already seen multiple videos of airline dragging people of planes I’d give them more benefit of the doubt.

The race thing is interesting.
Do you not believe that these rules are disproportionately affecting certain races?

M

member 3289

Do you not believe that these rules are disproportionately affecting certain races?
I do not believe the vaccine passport rule for dining in NYC is disproportionately affecting anyone but the unvaccinated, regardless of their race.

Other rules I can't say.

You apparently don't want kids to be forced to wear masks in schools even though research shows masks mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and even though there are zero known negative health effects of masks in healthy children.

You're also against vaccine mandates despite being vaccinated yourself (not a criticism).

Nevertheless, our country is still recording 160,000 new cases a day.

What is your solution for getting us out of this?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I do not believe the vaccine passport rule for dining in NYC is disproportionately affecting anyone but the unvaccinated, regardless of their race.

Other rules I can't say.

You apparently don't want kids to be forced to wear masks in schools even though research shows masks mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and even though there are zero known negative health effects of masks in healthy children.

You're also against vaccine mandates despite being vaccinated yourself (not a criticism).

Nevertheless, our country is still recording 160,000 new cases a day.

What is your solution for getting us out of this?
A-Kids have spread sickness and disease for all time and eternity. I’m done walking into a room of 50 adults without masks then walk into a classroom of 30 masked kids.

B- 100% for personal choice on vaccine and will be happy to stand with anyone on that side.

C- We now have a vaccine and have had mask rules since day one. Call me crazy but they don’t seem to be all that affective if we are where we were 15 months ago.

I’m ok with social distance at mega events and such. I also believe hospitals should have been more prepared after 18 months. Best of all of someone is worried they should stay home.

A couple years ago if I took my niece shopping and demanded everyone at every location take a flu shot and mask up so she can shop with me safely , I’d have been laughed out of the store. Then told to get her home so she doesn’t get sick.
If masks weren’t required when visiting a NICU surrounded by dying kids with zero lung capacity. I’ll never be convinced they’re necessary to save an overweight diabetic.

M

member 3289

A-Kids have spread sickness and disease for all time and eternity. I’m done walking into a room of 50 adults without masks then walk into a classroom of 30 masked kids.

B- 100% for personal choice on vaccine and will be happy to stand with anyone on that side.

C- We now have a vaccine and have had mask rules since day one. Call me crazy but they don’t seem to be all that affective if we are where we were 15 months ago.

I’m ok with social distance at mega events and such. I also believe hospitals should have been more prepared after 18 months. Best of all of someone is worried they should stay home.

A couple years ago if I took my niece shopping and demanded everyone at every location take a flu shot and mask up so she can shop with me safely , I’d have been laughed out of the store. Then told to get her home so she doesn’t get sick.
If masks weren’t required when visiting a NICU surrounded by dying kids with zero lung capacity. I’ll never be convinced they’re necessary to save an overweight diabetic.
You're a nice enough guy, but this is genuinely one of the dumbest opinions I've ever read.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I have a friend, we came to bad terms arguing about vaccines earlier this year.

long story short, her and her husband have some immune disease so i told her not to take the vaccine. but they insist they do so they can travel and we didn’t talk for awhile. i reached out to her like a month ago and we squashed it. Today she called me, her husband had a stroke, and lost his entire left side for over a week. He's now slowly gaining his function back but still dragging his left side significantly.

i wanted to tell her “i told you so” but didn’t want to pour gasoline on fire.

anyway, fukk the vaccine

M

member 3289

I have a friend, we came to bad terms arguing about vaccines earlier this year.

long story short, her and her husband have some immune disease so i told her not to take the vaccine. but they insist they do so they can travel and we didn’t talk for awhile. i reached out to her like a month ago and we squashed it. Today she called me, her husband had a stroke, and lost his entire left side for over a week. He's now slowly gaining his function back but still dragging his left side significantly.

i wanted to tell her “i told you so” but didn’t want to pour gasoline on fire.

anyway, fukk the vaccine
1631835137977.png