General COVID Darwin Awards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Oct 24, 2015
and if God forbid something happened to your kid and they died of covid, how would you feel about someone giving them a "Darwin award" for it? Have a good chuckle and go about your day? It's laughable that you're trying to defend that post as anything other than grave dancing.
I don't think my mind would be preoccupied on what some random internet person would say about my kid. I've seen more people pass this last year than any previous one. This one is at 8. Not over yet either. Personally knew them. Two in there 60s two in there 50s one in his 40s two in there 30s and one a teenager. If people want to take a high ground do it while people are alive. I wear a mask not because I might get it, put I might pass it. I don't go out on the town in fear of catching it, I do it so I might not spread it. If I don't take care of my kids why would I be mad at internet people talking about it? That said she has her first day at private school in a week. She'll be staying home this week with me. Not overtiming. People follow rules and take precautions.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
I don't think my mind would be preoccupied on what some random internet person would say about my kid. I've seen more people pass this last year than any previous one. This one is at 8. Not over yet either. Personally knew them. Two in there 60s two in there 50s one in his 40s two in there 30s and one a teenager. If people want to take a high ground do it while people are alive. I wear a mask not because I might get it, put I might pass it. I don't go out on the town in fear of catching it, I do it so I might not spread it. If I don't take care of my kids why would I be mad at internet people talking about it? That said she has her first day at private school in a week. She'll be staying home this week with me. Not overtiming. People follow rules and take precautions.

Ooooohhhh private school.

Nah just joking...Sent my kid to private as I never got the chance and we only have her to look after.

Oct 24, 2015
haha
Nice deflection
I don't have a fancy degree never claimed to, you don't care about it anyways and we both know it.

You simply referred to your spreadsheet for some sort of "burn".

I ask you again...man to man
Bro you can eat all the horse paste you want. Your freedom. Piss on or get pissed on by all your lockers mates to your hearts content. Watch all the YouTube videos and say you have done the research. Get vaxed or don't. Lol at "man to man".

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Bro you can eat all the horse paste you want. Your freedom. Piss on or get pissed on by all your lockers mates to your hearts content. Watch all the YouTube videos and say you have done the research. Get vaxed or don't. Lol at "man to man".
1631592880435.png

Oct 24, 2015
Ooooohhhh private school.

Nah just joking...Sent my kid to private as I never got the chance and we only have her to look after.
Lol she's catching that static for my oldest one. I did it because none of these schools give a fuck. School only hold 70 people so that's a plus and all like minded. Sheep people call us.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Oh, so the point you're trying to make isn't that you aren't grave dancing. It's just that you don't care that you and a few others are ghouls. I understand now.

Also, that you took a week off work for some reason. I don't understand that part, but you know, whatevs.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
and if God forbid something happened to your kid and they died of covid, how would you feel about someone giving them a "Darwin award" for it? Have a good chuckle and go about your day? It's laughable that you're trying to defend that post as anything other than grave dancing.

Well, this line of questioning makes as little sense as the rest of the post, but because you asked. I don't know everything I've said over the last 20 months, but I've been pretty consistent that I believe the death tally to be fairly accurate for quite some time now. Filthy @T-City Minister of Truth should be able to back me up as he and I have argued about it many times (he believes they're undercounted) I believe I've also gotten into it with Rambo John J @Sound System who believes they're overcounted.
I'd say it's pretty close at this point. Through 2020 deaths were massively undercounted, starting in Jul 20 cases were massively over-counted, and that persisted until March. At this point, over/under counting of cases is mostly a regional phenom, depending on the area politics.

The whole system of counting cases/deaths is definitely a reflection of the self-interest of those in power, and should give anyone pause who thinks the FDA actually did meaningful work in researching the long-term effects of the vaccine across a broad enough sample of the population.

Wear a mask
Get vaccinated
Talk to your doctor about MATH+ IVM before you get sick

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
BeardOfKnowledge @JakePaulsBeard

inaccuracies and agendas in hospitalization counts?

I can't pretend to know with certainty, but I've heard about fuckery with hospitalization counts. Ie, If you test positive for covid while you're already in the hospital, you're counted as a covid hospitalization.

Edit: As I skim the article I see that mentioned.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I can't pretend to know with certainty, but I've heard about fuckery with hospitalization counts. Ie, If you test positive for covid while you're already in the hospital, you're counted as a covid hospitalization.

Edit: As I skim the article I see that mentioned.
there's also an issue with what hospitals consider "mild" potentially being much worse than what you or I think of when we think "mild"

it could mean anyone who has symptoms but isn't on a ventilator yet.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
there's also an issue with what hospitals consider "mild" potentially being much worse than what you or I think of when we think "mild"

it could mean anyone who has symptoms but isn't on a ventilator yet.
There's also a disconnect with the public not really understanding what the flu is. When you hear people say "It's not a big deal. Just like the flu." or when you hear people mocking it being like the flu, you're talking to people who have more than likely never had an actual flu. Getting a full blown flu is fucking terrible.