General Dems cuck on 15$ min wage

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
in n out and 5 guys sort of implemented this minimum wage successfully but 5 guys is like 17 bucks a combo. I guess in n out did it without charging the consumer.
Look up how much a manager at in n out makes. It's not a franchise. It's all family owned. And very popular.they pay more for sure

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
I don’t understand. If it’s such a great idea to have everyone making more money, then why not during a pandemic? I mean people especially need money right now, right? It’s almost like they admitted it’s a bullshit move by not implementing it during a pandemic because it will cost jobs and prices will rise on everything we buy, and they know it... so what’s the argument now for $15 min wage after the pandemic has passed? People will need a raise then, but not now? Lol

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I don’t understand. If it’s such a great idea to have everyone making more money, then why not during a pandemic? I mean people especially need money right now, right? It’s almost like they admitted it’s a bullshit move by not implementing it during a pandemic because it will cost jobs and prices will rise on everything we buy, and they know it... so what’s the argument now for $15 min wage after the pandemic has passed? People will need a raise then, but not now? Lol
bernie never intended on actually implementing any of his crazy ideas. he just talks a good game so the dems dont lose the progressive vote. thats why he never fights when the party fucks him in the ass. he just hands over the donations to the DNC and endorses whoever they tell him too. its all a big scam

M

member 1013

bernie never intended on actually implementing any of his crazy ideas. he just talks a good game so the dems dont lose the progressive vote. thats why he never fights when the party fucks him in the ass. he just hands over the donations to the DNC and endorses whoever they tell him too. its all a big scam
I’ve been telling people that for years

especially that idiot @Tampa Vape Crew

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the last thing bernie wants to do is win an election and end up with the first full time job in his life at age 79

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015

Just see where you donate to, on his website.

Happy to take everyone's donations, can't demand help back when he's got a chance.

Even though it's morally imperative.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
I agree automation is coming for all of us. #Yang2020.

But I'm going to disagree with the idea that every penny of cost is passed to the consumer. It's just not true. Demand may go down with a higher price (or not) and you sometimes just simply see a squeezing of the profit margin. To regain that profit margin would then require cost cutting. But it isn't axiomatic that prices to the consumer go up when expenses go up. It's highly fluid depending on competition and friction in the market place.

Beyond that...businesses make their choices on many things beyond salary cost. In many cases, salary cost is nearly at the bottom of the pile. Predictability, repetition, stability, talent pool, infrastructure, etc all play into things at a higher rate for many industries than just salary cost. Tech for instance didn't accidentally end up in expensive ass California. Rock bottom Mississippi could be cheaper but couldn't support the other items.

I have no idea what the total cost per item at McDonalds is when calculating for a wage employee. But I would guess it's not very much compared to the cost of the supplies, machines, building, real estate, etc etc.

If I believe this study (fast google):

Doubling the wage worker would result in a 4% increase in fast food prices. Backwards math tells me that wages account for around 3-4% of the cost of the food item.

And because of all those other fixed costs, it's not linear. $15 isn't a terrible sweet spot on goods.

$15 106.9% 4.3%
$22 203.4% 25%

The other interesting thing about this study is the looking at turnover. Is there a capitalist argument and benefit to raising wages?

View attachment 27218

Turnover crashes. So as you increase wage salary you reduce expensive employee turnover absorbing some of that cost privately with a benefit.

Probably what I care about most here (beyond the human quality of life) is that all of this results in 106% less funding of these individuals (via medicaid, section 8, and food stamps) at the cost of only 4% increase. That won't be all of these individuals of course if they have multiple children. But it will be many of them. 4% increase in prices to decrease a MUCH larger tax roll cost. This is a great investment and moves the cost back into the free market instead of government subsidizing.
Excellent post

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Just see where you donate to, on his website.

Happy to take everyone's donations, can't demand help back when he's got a chance.

Even though it's morally imperative.

So you're mad at Bernie for not implementing $15/hour minimum wage?

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Joe thought it was minimum Age Was 15... That's still too old for him.