Diego Sanchez released from the UFC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This seems relevant.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
This is awesome- Diego has always been a nutcase and Labia just latched on to him.

Here are some stories from an old Labia school-mate (r/mma thread):

I went to Uni with Josh, he dropped out. He was an absolutely notorious bullshitter. He claimed he walked on for the wrestling team and when the team captain overheard him saying this at a party, he bullied him and stripped him down so brutally that Josh stormed out. He was the most notorious liar on campus. I met him when I was hitting pads with some friends who also did Muay Thai. He asked if he could join next time.

Next week he showed up in basketball shorts and a shirt with Cyrillic writing on it. He claimed that an old master had taught him a "older and more pure version" of Muay Thai." He slipped on his first kick on the pads. We did some light flowing sparring and he tweaked his knee taking a fairly light kick from my buddy John. He said his Systema training only allowed him to absorb muscular damage and not "internal attacks" and got angry and defensive at John for using "dangerous internal strikes."

He never showed up again. A Kin student mentioned that Josh had gotten into an argument with a prof over being biased "to Western physio idolatry" and brought up the grandpa stroke story. Also, Josh is definitely gay.

He tried to start a campaign against a prof who taught History in first year because the prof did not stress the importance of Filipino history and was therefore racist. He printed shirts for his movement and everything. The class was EAST ASIAN HISTORY by the way because Josh was a fucking loon. He got laughed out of JV football tryouts because he rocked up saying he was an elite rugby player back in New Zealand and that Rugby was harder and superior - he was utterly embarrassing at tryouts by all accounts. He ran every time he saw the captain of the wrestling team after the previously mentioned incident. He led campaigns to make Yoga and Ayurvedic Studies courses and claimed to have been taught by a famous yogi.

He failed Intro to Russian after walking in and claiming that a former Spetznaz member and Systema master had taught him for 10 years and he was basically fluent making every Russian course a bird course for him. He showed up at my buddy John's place in 2nd year off-campus, drunk, oscillating between saying he was an asshole for hurting his knee and trying to come on to him. I have heard more than 10 seperate accounts of him trying to forcefully kiss other men. The Yoga meet-up group organized by the Student Association banned him from returning to their sessions for reasons unknown.

Back to the point, Josh's Mom came over one day and told Josh to talk with his father in the car, which devolved into a screaming match in the parking lot. While that was going on, his Mom leaned over to this guy and said "Thank you for being Joshua's friend, he is very sick." This guy had no idea if this was referencing Josh being a clearly pathological liar and a narcissistic lunatic or if she was just super conservative and was referring to his sexuality. Furthermore, he was in no way Josh's friend but Josh had told them that he was his "best bud". She said she loved the pictures Josh sent back home of them together - Josh had used their required proximity as a way to convince his parents he had friends.

He put out flyers around campus for his "self-defense" course and stopped when two weeks in he absolutely cracked a cheerleader in the face with a wooden knife. Her boyfriend, who was on the Varsity Offensive Line. stopped short of murdering Josh because Josh basically pleaded for his fucking life. The rumor was that he made Josh kiss his shoe.

Some of the eagle-eyed ratfucks on here may have remembered that when Fabia started getting attention he claimed to be a UA graduate on his website. Go to his About section and you'll see nothing referring to his education or actual creditionals anymore. A mutual acquaintance of ours may or may not have directly contacted Josh telling him to take that shit down or he would contact the University. He is a lot more careful and vague with his lies after being called out so repeatedly.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is awesome- Diego has always been a nutcase and Labia just latched on to him.

I went to Uni with Josh, he dropped out. He was an absolutely notorious bullshitter. He claimed he walked on for the wrestling team and when the team captain overheard him saying this at a party, he bullied him and stripped him down so brutally that Josh stormed out. He was the most notorious liar on campus. I met him when I was hitting pads with some friends who also did Muay Thai. He asked if he could join next time.

Next week he showed up in basketball shorts and a shirt with Cyrillic writing on it. He claimed that an old master had taught him a "older and more pure version" of Muay Thai." He slipped on his first kick on the pads. We did some light flowing sparring and he tweaked his knee taking a fairly light kick from my buddy John. He said his Systema training only allowed him to absorb muscular damage and not "internal attacks" and got angry and defensive at John for using "dangerous internal strikes."

He never showed up again. A Kin student mentioned that Josh had gotten into an argument with a prof over being biased "to Western physio idolatry" and brought up the grandpa stroke story. Also, Josh is definitely gay.

He tried to start a campaign against a prof who taught History in first year because the prof did not stress the importance of Filipino history and was therefore racist. He printed shirts for his movement and everything. The class was EAST ASIAN HISTORY by the way because Josh was a fucking loon. He got laughed out of JV football tryouts because he rocked up saying he was an elite rugby player back in New Zealand and that Rugby was harder and superior - he was utterly embarrassing at tryouts by all accounts. He ran every time he saw the captain of the wrestling team after the previously mentioned incident. He led campaigns to make Yoga and Ayurvedic Studies courses and claimed to have been taught by a famous yogi.

He failed Intro to Russian after walking in and claiming that a former Spetznaz member and Systema master had taught him for 10 years and he was basically fluent making every Russian course a bird course for him. He showed up at my buddy John's place in 2nd year off-campus, drunk, oscillating between saying he was an asshole for hurting his knee and trying to come on to him. I have heard more than 10 seperate accounts of him trying to forcefully kiss other men. The Yoga meet-up group organized by the Student Association banned him from returning to their sessions for reasons unknown.

Back to the point, Josh's Mom came over one day and told Josh to talk with his father in the car, which devolved into a screaming match in the parking lot. While that was going on, his Mom leaned over to this guy and said "Thank you for being Joshua's friend, he is very sick." This guy had no idea if this was referencing Josh being a clearly pathological liar and a narcissistic lunatic or if she was just super conservative and was referring to his sexuality. Furthermore, he was in no way Josh's friend but Josh had told them that he was his "best bud". She said she loved the pictures Josh sent back home of them together - Josh had used their required proximity as a way to convince his parents he had friends.

He put out flyers around campus for his "self-defense" course and stopped when two weeks in he absolutely cracked a cheerleader in the face with a wooden knife. Her boyfriend, who was on the Varsity Offensive Line. stopped short of murdering Josh because Josh basically pleaded for his fucking life. The rumor was that he made Josh kiss his shoe.

Some of the eagle-eyed ratfucks on here may have remembered that when Fabia started getting attention he claimed to be a UA graduate on his website. Go to his About section and you'll see nothing referring to his education or actual creditionals anymore. A mutual acquaintance of ours may or may not have directly contacted Josh telling him to take that shit down or he would contact the University. He is a lot more careful and vague with his lies after being called out so repeatedly.
What a fucking psycho.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016

*I'm not surprised motherfuckers*

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
my god, those stories were harrowing. either Diego will die or josh will have an utter breakdown.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
He had a good run, but horses get put out to pasture. Used to live near an Alpo plant in Pennsylvania. Stephan's Bonnar isn't as rigid as it used to be. Time moves on. The machine feeds on young meat.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yup. More details and video clips here:

View: https://twitter.com/UFC_Obsessed/status/1387889169146388482?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1387889169146388482%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-28748337631835500431.ampproject.net%2F2104170104001%2Fframe.html

Sounded like Angela Hill was the one speaking when the group off camera started to put Fabian in his place, then Anik acts like peace-maker before Olivi shuts him down nicely.
For the purposes of this meeting Fabia is just a rando acting as Diego's agent. And terribly at it. Just incredible.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Diego Sanchez says he's 'free at last' following UFC release (UPDATED)

So as soon as you go into a debate with the UFC, they release you since the fighters opinion dont mean shit to them.

Highly unsympathetic move, I will make sure to mute the commentary next time Felder is on or Olivi for that sake. This company is turning into a totalitarian state, where the slightest inconvenience will get you released or fired ASAP.

I do wonder though, if Sanchez trainer started that whole argument so he could get Diego released, that might be the only way out of the contract, to piss off some of the broadcasting team.
i don't think you realize what Diego and Fabia were positioning. It was overt and UFC saw it coming from a mile away.

If Diego isn't willing to say he feels healthy enough to fight, then UFC should cut him for his own health and safety.

Good Job, Dana.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This seems relevant.

Waiting on the TMMAC megathread for this one.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I’m not “hating” on anyone. There is more to this story. There has to be a reason why Diego’s camp wouldn’t sign off on his not being medically compromised. I’m wondering if there was some language used in whatever the fighters sign absolving the UFC of any liability which made Diego’s lawyer decide he shouldn’t sign off. I’m just asking questions. I have a mind like a steel trap and I’m curious like a cat.
how much input did Josh Fabia have on the selection of Diego's lawyer?

M

member 1013

What kind of university has a JV team for any sport?

post is lies

you’re better than this, Wintermute @peter_weyland

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I think Diego summoned the wrong storm while meditating, and the shit storm head arrived in the form as Jim Jones gay Latin grand son Josh Gaybia.. There's nothing wrong with gay ppl just the ones who chase ppl with knives and talk their guy out of the UFC.. This dude is def a few ? short of a happy meal.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Did anyone listen to to phone call Diego released? It was the recent conversation between Josh and Hunter (UFC). They keep releasing this stuff thinking it will convince people that the UFC is picking on them. But literally every time Josh speaks to someone or they release a video or phone call, they just make it so much worse for themselves.

after hearing the call, I understand why they were wanting to cancel the fight and contract.

View: https://youtu.be/jS7XtnhvTnw