Society Donald Trump to be arrested?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
If she wasn't such a raging cunt, pathological liar, back stabbing douche bag she would have been POTUS.

She got beat by a tacky game show host with tiny hands.
Agree 100%I think even people on her side know/knew she of all people should never be POTUS

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
They're going after him because they want him indicted so he can't run for POTUS because they don't think they can beat him again.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Is there actual proof that this payment was hush money vs hiring a whore and making her agree not to tell?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Is there actual proof that this payment was hush money vs hiring a whore and making her agree not to tell?
He boned her back in like 2005. Allegedly.

Then she started making noise when he was getting serious about running. So...7 years ago. The money was to shut her up. Allegedly.

And he used campaign funds to do it. Allegedly.

Even if it's all true...there's not much there. If this was a slam dunk, they would have done it Tuesday Wednesday Today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
He boned her back in like 2005. Allegedly.

Then she started making noise when he was getting serious about running. So...7 years ago. The money was to shut her up. Allegedly.

And he used campaign funds to do it. Allegedly.

Even if it's all true...there's not much there. If this was a slam dunk, they would have done it Tuesday Wednesday Today.
I don't recall what she was saying. If it was something like he raped her, that could be an issue. She screws guys for a living, so it wouldn't surprise me if she fucked a rich guy and extorted him for a pile of money.

If he used campaign funds, that's an issue.